This thing is beautiful, but it feels a little small, but no worries.

The strings are really rusty, so im gonna change them, but I have no idea how the ZR works, so someone help me out!
this thread neeeds pics
dont know how to work a Zr though
gooogle?
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by TinTin8
this thread neeeds pics
dont know how to work a Zr though
gooogle?

Seconded.

You can't just tease us and say you got new gear without showing us the goods. It's just cruel.
congrats dude!! I got mine Xmas, what colour did you get? I got the Black, it was the last one of Zzounds.com.. pheww..

the Zr Trem can be a little sneaky, but its totally awesome when it comes to putting in those heavy whammy stuff you do. It stays in tune like forever, and i think its a really great trem.

Although watch out for some squeaking!! on the second day i had mine, the trem squeaked!! dont worry, if that happens PM me i will tell you how to get rid of it then.. nothing to worry about.

Congrats on your guitar again. I just love the S470... I love my guitar..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Can someone help me with how to take the strings off and put some new ones in?
Jeez, I though the title said "Got my $470". I was wondering what the significance of that would be.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
i havent changed strings on mine,but settin it up by myself with some help off here,took me about 4 hrs to completely get,but once oyu get it,youll have it down how to tune and set it.to set it untighten the bolts on the nut,then on the back adjust the tension so the ZR is level with the routing in the guitar,but make sure its not bent forward or to far back,you want it to be level,once it is,tune,then tune,then tune,then tighten,and give it some divebombs,and re-tune it,but dont forget to un-tighten the nut bolts...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by TJM2482
This thing is beautiful, but it feels a little small, but no worries.

The strings are really rusty, so im gonna change them, but I have no idea how the ZR works, so someone help me out!

- Don't be afraid to slam it all the way down or pull it all the way up, it has less range, so there's less chance of breaking string.
-Take it to a guitar tech to change the strings the first time, and PAY ATTENTION. It costs alot, so you'll have to do it yourself next time.
-Don't detune unless you're used to readjusting the wheel in the back after changing strings.
-Drop your tunings (dropped D) using the fine tuners. Less hassle, and the fine tuners have a huge range.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by TJM2482
Do I have to put something under the bridge when im taking the strings off?

No, just take them off one at a time, replace the string, then sdo the next one. If you do them all at once, you'll royally **** up your guitar. Also, don't change your guage, unless you want to take the time to adjust the bridge.
Dickless.