why do girlfriends always get mad or hurt when they're boyfriends drink or do drugs unless they do that stuff too?
Relationship thread.

A. Because Drugs are retarded jackass
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Because maybe they actually fucking care about you, you dipshit.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
What the two under you said.

n00b.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
because drugs are bad, and they dont want to be drunk all the time and beat them or somehting
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i had a boyfriend who did pills all the time.

he was messed in the head.

it hurt me to see him hurting.

but i can't really talk, because i drink and do drugs too, so there was nothing much i could to get through to him.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
What everyone above said. ^
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
What do girls have? Pussies!

And what do us men have? Balls!

Girls use their pussies....Men use their Balls!

Get used to it!
So you won't do anything irresponsible and you need to take care of yourself.
They get mad because they find out they've made a bad decision; they've gone out with a complete dumbshit. Drugs are nothing but trouble.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
i agreee with everyone who said drugs are trouble
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
+1 to the majority above.

It can lead to impaired decision making. A girl I went out with got drunk and cheated on me.
because it's a gross habit
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Usually in this type of thread all the pro-drug people would've jumped in by now.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Because they are convinced that you will hurt yourself, I would argue that a responsible person will remain one drugs or no drugs, with the possible exception of alcohol, but like all other arguments it wouldn't affect anyone's opinion.
I would get majorly pissed off if my girlfriend started doing drugs - it is just because you care about them and don't want anything bad to happen to them. How hard is it to understand?