Well i took my first step towards building some guitars. i built my workbench!! it was only like 25 bucks for the materials, and really good feeling building it instead of buying a pre-fabbed one.

I built two of these and plan on adding kinda of a shelf/overhang for brighter lights with pegboard to hold my tools.

Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
power tools + beer = really freaking bad.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ lol, im sure there will definatly be an addition of beerholder/contraband very soon. lol well at least untill i get out of the air force.
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Man, i was buzzed and soldering once. I burnt myself so much.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
we've all been there lol!
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

Quote by Ervinr82
we've all been there lol!

no i haven't you bad!!!

i like your bench. maybe you can install mini fridge & microwave so you can keep your hot pockets handy.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.