... aren't on either list. and apparently jets to brazil are more hardcore than lagwagon.

anyway.

any fans crawling around in the woodwork? (:
i won't lie down.
I listen to Jawbreaker just about every day. One of my most listened to songs is "Chesterfield King". But really I like just about everything they put out.
chesterfield king is one of my favourite songs of all time ever. i heard face to face's cover of it and bought bivouac pretty much on the basis of that one song.

... i even bought a pack of chesterfields when we went to france last year and i don't even smoke... ;______; [/loser fangirl]
i won't lie down.
Jawbreaker should be on the list if you ask me.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
I can't find chesterfields in America and I do smoke so that kinda pisses me off. I was planning on going to europe this summer so maybe I'll pick up a carton while I'm there.

But why isn't jawbreaker on the list? I'm so confused....
What lists are you lot talking about?!
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
What lists are you lot talking about?!

the lists. 'the' lists. that apparently determine what is punk and what is pop-punk... i still think that's a load of crap d;
i won't lie down.
I like Set Your Goal's cover of "Do You Still Hate Me" more than any of Jawbreaker's actual songs :/
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Jawbreaker are possibly the best band of the early/mid '90s in my opinion. They combined everything that was great about pop-punk with earnest lyrics and catchy tunes.

My favourite song is probably "I Love You So Much It's Killing Us Both"

Yeah it's off Dear You, big woop wanna fight about it?
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I like Set Your Goal's cover of "Do You Still Hate Me" more than any of Jawbreaker's actual songs :/

That's because everything SYG does is godly.

Jawbreaker are great awesome though.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Knife2aGunFight
Emo List.

On the emo list?

Quote by soufex
the lists. 'the' lists. that apparently determine what is punk and what is pop-punk... i still think that's a load of crap d;

The pop-punk list doesn't ever get updated and wasn't ever supposed to contain every band that has recorded pop-punk music. I'm surprised if they're not on the list in the punk forum though as that list is huge (can't say I've ever looked).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic