I spotted one of these in a "name your favourite guitar" here on UG, and was immediately intrigued. by it. Two humbuckers, four pots, hardtail bridge. Is this Fender's equivilant of the Les Paul? I've never had the chance to play one, can anyone tell me how they sound, and what the action's like?

Fender calls it "serious muscle". Are they serious?
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
must be if they said serious. im no fender *****, i wouldnt know.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
i mean fender whor'e
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
It's tough to hold onto.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
I wanted to paint my wall the same color as the red one with the stripe lol
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
im getting mine in like a month or so form the us and a ) if i dont forget ill tell you how good it is :P
I looked up some info for you; it sounds like a slightly darker/warmer Fender apparently. It's got a Les Paul-esque scale length and fret size, so it's got that ease of playability, and a tone which sits between Fender and Gibson, but mainly Fender.

There you are, remember, Google Is Your Friend!
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Last edited by Strat_Monkey at Feb 20, 2007,