Well I myself am a fan of bright white shoes, personally I prefer Converse, none of those stupid "Chucks" though. I was wondering how one would clean them aside from paper towel and water? Or is that the only good way?
Would Windex work?
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I wear boots.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
instead of going to a shoe forum, you decide to post this in a guitar forum.

hm.

A guitar doesn't look like, smell like, or even work like a shoe. so what is this here for?
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
I hardly ever clean mine. Gives 'em a bit of character.

I just buy new ones on the cheap when they fade/fall apart.
Quote by Archetype00

A guitar doesn't look like, smell like, or even work like a shoe. so what is this here for?

This is the pit, youngun. Theres also a cheese thread.
just don't take them out of the boxes, you'll create a new look aswell
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
girls in my old highschool back in the day used to do it with whitning toothpaste and they smelled minty too
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
do it like i do my es'. i once painted them......yes i'm not a shoe expert.it gave them "character"
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
I only own Converse shoes because I:
A) Like the look
B) Can rarely be arsed looking for osmething different

I have this cool read and black pair with a stencil design on the side, which I got when I went to Florida, and you can't get in the UK, and everyone is always 'Where you get your shoes?!'

I love being a teenage girl
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
oh man this brings me back memories of the she-zone
/me shoes a shoe at steve
:snyper:
My sig is better than yours
That would be fatal, considering I only have 1 toothbrush, and am too lazy to buy a new one until this one dies.

Although I think it would be pretty bitchin' to have minty shoes.

Quote by Archetype00
instead of going to a shoe forum, you decide to post this in a guitar forum.

hm.

Welcome to the Pit. Here we enjoy many exotic and erotic conversations just about anything.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I prefere the good old Doc Marten, bring back the mod!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I got some Hurley shoes the other day. Their flippin nice. The most comfy skate shoe ive ever owned.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
go camping at goobagandra, river is crystal clear and it comes straight off the mountains. the river is all smooth pebbles and not mud...... wear your shoes, go for a swim.....come out they will be bright as hell lol..... worked for me they went from old to brand new
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
hey thanks for this man! i just remembered something i was going to ask. i want the leather converse chuck taylors. does anyone know if they sell those in stores? i really want those.