No, i'm not starting this thread for a bunch of controversy to start over whether or not hip hop really is dead, but it's been killing me to figure out which song this is a take off of, i just can't think of it, the bass line sounds so familiar. Can someone please name it?
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
no clue.. but i know for sure the album is amazing!
Quote by insideac
Think of it like this, if a lesbian were truly a lesbian, then why would they use dildos and vibrators?

LOLOLOLOL!
The Doors - ... ahh i'm dyin' here. any ideas.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Would of been excellent had he used the bass line from "punk is dead" by Crass. Haha.
^haha, agreed.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
What's the hook 'If hip hop should die before I wake' sound like?

Is it from that old song 'Heaven is a halfpipe'?
Yeah its a prayer,

If I should die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.

Or the much better version:

If I should pee before I wake,
I pray the lord you'll dry the lake.
Quote by DanRev
Yeah its a prayer,

If I should die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.

Or the much better version:

If I should pee before I wake,
I pray the lord you'll dry the lake.

I remember HIM using it in a song aswell.
Yea. The full prayer is:

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my sould to keep
If I die before I wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take

It was also used in Enter Sandman (Metallica). James recites it with a little girl.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
That song pwns. Look forward to getting the album.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.