My granda's birthday is coming up and I dont know hat to get her. My friends said that I should get her weed, and I though it was a pretty good idea. Shes gotta like a shit load of diseases, so maybe the weed will help her with that. If I do, should I get her like a bong, or should I be discreet about it and hide it in her oatmeal?
That is quite possibly the most retarded idea Ive ever heard.

****ing Whorebag.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.

FUCK OFF, NEWB!
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
for fuck sake stop starting moronic threads
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Hey, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Perhaps that will be what I get my grandma on her birthday.
man your threads suck stop posting
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Shit Off plz.

*reported*

Wow, for someone named Captain Jackass, you sure live up to your name. I bet you feel so big reporting this thread. Lighten up, isn't the pit supposed to have retarded threads like this?
Quote by spazzymagee417
i think she'd enjoy ecstasy much better.

Thats a good idea, I could just replace the pills in her medication with some ecstacy. I'm not sure ecstacy eases the pain though...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i think she'd enjoy ecstasy much better.

I think she'd enjoy it so much, she'd die.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Fukd
Or ya know, dont rip off the show The War at Home? Dumbass.

I don't watch tv fag boy.
Quote by cockzit
Wow, for someone named Captain Jackass, you sure live up to your name. I bet you feel so big reporting this thread. Lighten up, isn't the pit supposed to have retarded threads like this?

Damn straight I feel big.

I'm just not in the mood for retarded threads tonight, thats all.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Home_EG

....so he's gay because he watches TV? Harsh.
Quote by jornese
....so he's gay because he watches TV? Harsh.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by cockzit

No, the pit is supposed to have threads that aren't covered in the other sections of the forum.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Damn straight I feel big.

I'm just not in the mood for retarded threads tonight, thats all.

So everyone who needs help has to stop making threads because you're on your pms?
Quote by Home_EG

Hahaha dont get too offended asshole. Im sorry i dont keep up with your personal life, all I see is this piece of shit making a pathetic attempt at being funny for saying you want to buy your grandma weed. Its sad actually, it really is. I bet your dad is sorry he raped the street ***** that gave birth to you. Pitty really, I feel bad for your future retarded offspring.
Quote by Home_EG
So everyone who needs help has to stop making threads because you're on your pms?

no you're just a retard
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

Quote by Fukd
Hahaha dont get too offended asshole. Im sorry i dont keep up with your personal life, all I see is this piece of shit making a pathetic attempt at being funny for saying you want to buy your grandma weed. Its sad actually, it really is. I bet your dad is sorry he raped the street ***** that gave birth to you. Pitty really, I feel bad for your future retarded offspring.

Is there a point to your idiot rant? This thread is 100% serious.
Quote by Home_EG

I think Gummyballs proved my point.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Last edited by Cpt.Jackass at Jan 14, 2007,
I got some weed for my cop buddy, and then I got another cop buddy of ours to arrest him for possession. It was hillarious!!!!

It was also not true, of course.
Quote by Gummy Balls
no you're just a retard

+1!
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Pm Maet to join

no, don't spike her food with it, shed start freaking out and think something else is wrong with her, how about you let the doctors do the work on her, get her a vase or something.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Go get her a license for medical. Or just buy some oregeno, and give it to her in a paper bag,
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Home_EG
Is there a point to your idiot rant? This thread is 100% serious.

Are you retarded? Read it again and you will see a point. Whats really sad is you just proved my point yet again. Your an idiot. Buy your grandma weed, seeing how ****ed up you are, im sure shes ****ed out of her skull.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Yeah sure , go on and do that. I hope your grandma kicks you in the nads for starting this gay thread.

grandma pwnage!!!!
lolzorz!!!!1!1!!
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Pm Maet to join

Quote by Home_EG
This thread is 100% serious.

you sir were a waste of sperm, you should have been spilt on the sheets
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

Quote by Will_Minus
Go get her a license for medical. Or just buy some oregeno, and give it to her in a paper bag,

I doubt his Grandma is a Chav. And it comes in a small transparent plastic bag, duh!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
Quote by Gummy Balls
you sir were a waste of sperm, you should have been spilt on the sheets

Or all over his mom's face.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
Or all over his mom's face.

We all know his dad jacked into a test tube. Because his mom died of Aid's. lol.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I'll tell you this don't go getting Grandma some shitty weed, get some good hydro weed for her.