What settings should I put my amp on to get the best punk sound out of it? More towards The Misfits basically. Thanks alot in advance
1985 Legacy of Brutality is my favorite CD and thats what I'm leaning towards. Its a crappy lil 15W that came in my Ibanez beginner pack
Aren't shitty amps pretty "punk rawk"? For a Misfits sound (I'm assuming you mean the 77-83 type sound), just get a vintage sounding distortion, turn the gain all the way up, the high all the way up, mid all the way down, and low to about 6 or 7.
No way with the Ibanez starter pack the amps are WICKED treblie i would lower some of that too and you got it perfect BTW i would invest in a better amp
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Turn up the gain pretty high and have the volume pretty low and have high bass and low treble...
actually the ibanez amps arent bad... but mid low, treble medium and bass high.....no reverb, itll just give it an auditorium sound
Yep like an echo and I'm sure there are good Ibanez amps butthe little 15 watt? I have one and i just beat the hell out of it for fun
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
jeez, punk sound from a crappy amp?

UNHEARD OF!!!

misfits started out as the worst act in the NJ area. if you got a crappy amp you've basically got the punk set up.
ugh why do punk bands have the shittiest tone ever?
just turn everything to ten.
treble-8-10
mids-8
bass-2
gain-10
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules