No.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your canadian, not retarded...well...

Just read it, its not rocket science. Im sure theres another store when you can get all your goth and greenday clothes.
Yes. They ship internationally. But, it takes 10-14 days.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
ewwwwwwwww hot topic is that emo shop where you can buy emo stuff and band shirts i think coz im from australia but when i went to L.A that hot topic place was scary
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its an emo place but they got some nice shirts and stuff. They had a sweet Maiden hat there. I live in Canada, but I wish that they had Hot topic here so i dont have to pay ****in 30 dollars for a shirt.

The cashiers are soooooooooooooo scary