Hey Every1
I use a Marshall 10 watt, (i got it when i bought my Ibanez), but im thinking of sellin it for the Line6 15watt, as it has alot more features. Do you think this is a good idea?
1. Led Zeppelin
2. AC/DC
3. The Beatles
4. Deep Purple
5. Black Sabbath
6. The White Stripes
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan
8. Steve Vai
9. Ozzy Osbourne
10. Foreigner
That depends, which Marshall and which Line 6? The quality varies from model to model.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
Hmm...an MG or a Spider...stick with the MG. The pre-set crap on the Spider is pure shit.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
You're in a lose-lose situation here. Sell it and buy a Microcube or Vox DA-5
Sent from my iPad.
Yup, I've also gotta recommend either a Roland Cube or Vox Valvetronix. Both the MG series Marshall and Line 6 Spider amps suck something awful. Its a lose/lose situation with both, as someone said.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

lol..ok. ill look at the Roland and Vox.
1. Led Zeppelin
2. AC/DC
3. The Beatles
4. Deep Purple
5. Black Sabbath
6. The White Stripes
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan
8. Steve Vai
9. Ozzy Osbourne
10. Foreigner
My advice would be that if your gonna get a new amp make it worth the while. Dont get something thats 5 more watts just save up and get an amp that will take you a few years down the road, not something that you were wishing was more 6 months down the line. Look at like 30+ watt Vox or something. I prefer Behringer over Line 6. My dad has a line 6 spider 2 and my Behringer GMX212 PWNS it in just about every aspect
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
My advice would be that if your gonna get a new amp make it worth the while. Dont get something thats 5 more watts just save up and get an amp that will take you a few years down the road, not something that you were wishing was more 6 months down the line. Look at like 30+ watt Vox or something. I prefer Behringer over Line 6. My dad has a line 6 spider 2 and my Behringer GMX212 PWNS it in just about every aspect

yo.

I BELIEVE
get a marshall they are the best. mines a Marshall Valvestate VS100 140watt. bit of a bugger to carry around but its cool.
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Roland Cube

Don't get caught up in how many features an amp has. The most important thing is still the sound. and trust me, Line 6 amps are diarrhea amplified.

The cube, on the other hand, is a great practice amp that has decent sound and a reasonable price. I strongly recommend it.
Quote by Fukd
1. Wrong forum
2. Both suck
3. Sum 41...dont get me started.

Don't get me started on peoples freedom to listen to whatever music they want
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
I still contend that Spiders put out good tone as long as you know what you're doing. As in don't max out the gain and add a ton of reverb. I got better tones out of the Spider than the roland cube when I sat down and played with them. that's why i got the Spider. Maybe you should do the same. get all the amps in your price range and try them out and find what's best for you.
Quote by A_New_Level
Don't get me started on peoples freedom to listen to whatever music they want

Ok.