Where can i safely(no viruses) download limewire for free? what version should i get? i have a windows ME.... anything else i should know?
PTARMIGAN DUNE?
^ limewire is illegal you can get like 5 yrs of jail time if youre caught

try morpheus instead
the product isn't illegal.
But downloading mp3s off of it is, same with Morpheus and any other p2p software.
Even bittorrent.

Also, why windows ME? D<
yea limewire is fine on your computer no viruses, its downloading illegal music which may contain virus's that is the problem
Quote by markr17
Where can i safely(no viruses) download limewire for free? what version should i get? i have a windows ME.... anything else i should know?

Windows ME sucks ass get XP or Vista when it's released.

And to be on topic Bit Torrent is really good to.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
i knw our compute ris a piece. the other one is a 98... i wish w ehad a new one ahah
PTARMIGAN DUNE?
limewire is pretty good. my comp has never had a problem with viruses and i've downloaded stacks of songs and viidds, you just need to get the right kinds and not the ones that contain viruses.

also, if you are going to get limewire put your downloads to private.... you get more busted for sharing than you ever will for downloading
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by chickenwing1
Windows ME sucks ass get XP or Vista when it's released.

And to be on topic Bit Torrent is really good to.

Actually Microsoft sucks... Get a mac.
Limewire blows. Use torrents. Dowload uTorrent, and then go to torrentspy.com You'll thank me.
Last edited by bigwillie at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by instagata0
limewire is pretty good. my comp has never had a problem with viruses and i've downloaded stacks of songs and viidds, you just need to get the right kinds and not the ones that contain viruses.

also, if you are going to get limewire put your downloads to private.... you get more busted for sharing than you ever will for downloading

How do you put them on private?
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by fragydig529
Actually Microsoft sucks... Get a mac.

They both suck, get linux.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation