Thanks for the crit!

I like this, it's good! It gets a little repetitive after awhile but that can easily be taken care of with vocals. I can see the vocals fitting in well. Good song you have here!
yeah its not done, i still need a some sort of chorus he just told me,and that is gonna be the verse,shortended too so dont worry
Wow that's kinda strange, a little disjointed at times, but I can see it going well with rap so I'd give ya like...7/10 or something
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Hehe I like the idea, but the drums and keyboards seem disjointed, and you might wanna work on the sound a bit, so that it is more evenly spread between the left and right...

But it's good man. Keep up the good work.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The keyboards are out of time with the drums, the drums go out of time with themselves occasionally, and the stereo efffect was WAY overused. Stereo-ing stuff should be subtle, but effective.

Otherwise, the effects were cool....
Quote by HyperFeedback
how did you do it?

well i recorded the drums,then i record the keyboard wih a setting called Waw Voice on it,then i recorded a alarm setting on the keyboard,got them so u can hear it equally,then for the intro on the drums,i added a Wah and Phaser on Audacity