Bad. If you really want his look, upgrade to the custom, thats a nice guitar, but the standard is crap.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
1st statment whys it suck? Cuz if I can change it then why upgRADE. 2 statment, I cant afford the custom. I cant afford the standard either. Ill get my license soon and I work at mcdonalds. And I will be driving a 74 cadillac. So money for gas and insurance (considering I have to have my own acount) is crucial. I was just going to save for the standard and customize it slowly when money willing
Standard=Licensed Floyd Rose (bad), bolt on neck (bad), Duncan Designed pickups (bad), custom=Original Floyd rose (good), set in neck (good), Seymour Duncan Invaders (very good)
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by RKK29573
so the only thing thats not really able to be altered is the neck. So if I change the other two how would be doing?

shitty, because you'll still have wasted more than $200 on a paintjob and a name. And that paintjob looks almost as bad a his playing sounds.
Dickless.
Quote by RKK29573
what about the hellraiser avenger

Much better choice, just make sure it has an OFR if you get it with a trem.
Dickless.
^^Get that! Trust me, you will not be dissapointed, it has the easiest access i've ever played, the body joins at the 21st fret, and the EMGs sound amazing.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
^Personal Preferance, the Avenger's shape with the set neck just flows right in and it's amazing, where as the bolt on has a block shape at where it joins, making it more uncomfortable at the higher frets.

Its not exactly bad, I just don't like it at all.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
it would be pointless to upgrade the standard to an OFR and invaders

standard 600 + OFR = 800 + 2x invader pups = $950 + labor to install it all = ~1000

custom = 900
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
I prefer bolt-ons to set necks. But really I don't care very much. Give me a maple fret board, high output pups, and an OFR and I'm happy.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I prefer bolt-ons to set necks. But really I don't care very much. Give me a maple fret board, high output pups, and an OFR and I'm happy.

Amen.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
i tend to like bolts more. but the standard got the Designed Duncans and LFR... MAYBE the custom is the better choice if you really dont mind spending the money..
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
the hellraiser's avenger's good. i dont like having someone else's custom guitar. get a hellraiser and do it up urself. and the emg's are wicked. if only u could get syn custom's headstock on the hellraiser...
wait so just wondering, why do you guys prefer bolt-ons, im not saying set necks are by default better, but i dont get it.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Quote by A7XRemenissions
wait so just wondering, why do you guys prefer bolt-ons, im not saying set necks are by default better, but i dont get it.

I like maple necks with no finish, basicly. Plus, you can change a bolt on, but if you get a set neck you can't.
We're only strays.