ok so we have two guitars playing in the lonely room, but here is the thing we don't have two guitars playing it is just a lonely room. So we have this dilemma and would like some of you fine gents to help us out with it. So what we need are some songs (acoustic hence this in the acoustic forum) for two guitarists. any suggestions are appreciated
if you like "the frey" its fun to have one acoustic play the main rythm and the other play what would be the piano part
Everything from Tesla's "Five Man Acoustical Jam" album (although I don't know if that's your style of music or not).
Tommy Emanuel has many songs with 2 and more guitars.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Well I might as well get the elephant out of the room: Wish You Were Here
Get one guit to play the bass line to a song.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by ktjackfan
if you like "the frey" its fun to have one acoustic play the main rythm and the other play what would be the piano part

Dammit, I know this is picky but I've seen you put "the frey" in a lot of threads. It's 'The Fray' dammit.

Peace

P.S. On topic, you could try Duelling Banjo's from the film Deliverance, if you can work out the banjo part on guitar. Fun to play.
most blues is great for acoustic duets :P
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Black Label Society - Spoke in the Wheel
Fuel - Sunburn, Innocent (acoustic versions)

Plus check out Staind's unplugged DVD. On most of the songs on there Aaron and Mike both play guitar.
Theres nothing stopping you from both playing a single guitar song. Find out what key its in n create your own lead for it. Or just jam n come up with something completely original :-)