Page 1 of 4
Is shaping up to be great.

Discuss.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I only ever saw the first season. It's a decent show, though.

Kim Bauer.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
My dad loves it, he's watching it now. It's decent sometimes. But, to me it's like every episode is like way over the top.

Quote by Muphin
When's the premier?

I'm in Jersey, USA and it's on now.

I'm not sure where Near Fantastica is so I can't say for you.
Oh SHIT!!! ITs on!! What did I miss?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Oh SHIT!!! ITs on!! What did I miss?

Jack's been released from China so he can turned over to an organization to be killed, in return, the organization releases the info needed to find this important terrorist. Jack's been dropped off, and awaiting [ick up from the bad guys.

We all know Jack's not going to die, but it's interesting.

And I like Chloe's (sp?) hair. I've always thought she was pretty attractive. *shrugs*

EDIT:

For all who don't know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_%28TV_series%29

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
And I like Chloe's (sp?) hair. I've always thought she was pretty attractive. *shrugs*

Dude...

Chloe is a dog. Gross.

I haven't watched it from 3rd season on, but I've been meaning to get caught up so I can watch the 6th season some. But from what I remember Michelle was smokin' and so was Kim, but she got kidnapped EVERY EPISODE.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
Dude...

Chloe is a dog. Gross.

I haven't watched it from 3rd season on, but I've been meaning to get caught up so I can watch the 6th season some. But from what I remember Michelle was smokin' and so was Kim, but she got kidnapped EVERY EPISODE.

I think Chloe looks alright with the new hair... No fox or anything, but not ugly.

And yeah Kim did get stolen a lot. Can't blame the writers though, I'd kidnap Elisha Cuthbert.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Yea, they're hot as hell, and, meh, Chloe's a cool person in REAL life (don't know her real name), she just seems fun. *shrugs*.

I've watched it off and on since the 2nd. I always watch most of the show, but forget to watch the rest.

I love the show though.

Saxo-Walrus

I stopped watching midway through the 3rd(I think, if that's the one where he was hooked on drugs and busted that Spanish guy out of prison), and I stopped watching after the "Russian Roulette" scene. :/

Are 4 and 5 better than 1 and 2?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
I've not read any of the replies to this thread incase anyone gives anything away

I'm just catching up on series 5 at the moment. Watched 8 hours of it last night, 4 more hours tonight. Just got to the bit where CTU got gassed. Fun stuff, great series... plus Elisha Cuthbert has finally returned! Score!
Wow, I think Nadia is quite the babe I hope she stays alive for a few seasons.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
The Edgar scene.....that was so sad.

Sure, he was a dick most times, but he was reclaiming himself....(season 5 that is).....

Saxo-Walrus

Jack's A Fucking Vampire!!! He Just Bit A Dude's Juggular Till He Died!!!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saxo-Walrus

Holy shit..... he bit the guy in the fucking neck. Oh my god this show is amazing. I've waited a year for this and it is not disappointing me.
Go get your shovel.
I haven't seen that part yet, thanks for ruining it you *****

Sounds pretty ****in awesome though
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Sorry... I was excited....

Saxo-Walrus

Yeah my stupid Canadian network aired it 10 minutes late, it just finished now.

Great episode
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Don't forget about the next episode, which might just be coming on there.

Saxo-Walrus

So, now that MOST have seen the 2 new episodes, thoughts?

Pretty badass if you ask me. The jugular bite of death really made my week, but it seems to be kicking off pretty well.

Can't wait until tomorrow's episodes.

Saxo-Walrus

Is this thread on about the season 6 just released on sky 1??
Cos if so I'd better not read. I only just finished watching season 4 (the one with Marwaan (sp?) and the nuclear missile heading for LA, with the Chineese situation thing) and I dont really want any spoilers.

On another note, does anyone know when Season 5 will be on Sky 3?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Does anyone know if there's gonna be like an encore presentation or anything? I live in Ontario...so does anyone from here if Global will be doing it or something?

If not..someone please give me an in depth explanation of everything that happened or a link to a site that does because i had to write an essay last night.
Yeah speaking of online. Are there any websites that host the new episodes online?
I mean there are ones for Scubs and South Park etc.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by the_experience
Does anyone know if there's gonna be like an encore presentation or anything? I live in Ontario...so does anyone from here if Global will be doing it or something?

If not..someone please give me an in depth explanation of everything that happened or a link to a site that does because i had to write an essay last night.

Terrorist attack the US, notably LA, with car bombs, suicide bombers and such. The White House has means to stop the supposed leader Hassan. A man named Farhan? I forget his name, starts with F, offered the whereabouts of Hassan in exchange for a lot of money and Jack Bauer. So the President negotiates Jack's return from the Chinese and Curtis/Buchannen talk to Jack about what they want him to do when he gets off the plane.

Jack cleans up and agrees to give himself for the good of America. Bill and Curtis take Jack to a drop point, but since the terrorists have access to all CTU's satellite frequencies CTU can't do much for Jack. When Bill handcuffs Jack to a grate under a bridge in a drainage area Jack says that the only reason he stayed alive in China was because he didn't want to die for nothing, and that he's glad he can die for something now.

Meanwhile, somewhere in suburbia a middle eastern teenager's father is arrested by the FBI. Angry neighbors see this and attempt to kill the boy because they suspect him as a terrorist and responsible for the day's attacks. The neighbor from across the street intervenes and reasons with the other man. He lets the boy, Ahmed, live with him and his family until his father is released. It turns out this boy is working with Farhan(what his name?) and is actually an enemy of the US.

Jack is picked up by the assholes in a van and taken to a facility somewhere. Shortly before this Chloe and Morris tried to get a view of Jack on a private satellite but the terrorists pick up this activity and threaten to kill Jack, take their money, and not give CTU Hassan's location, but Morris terminates the satellite feed fast enough. While being tortured Jack's captor gets a phone call from Ahmed and has to leave the room. On the way out he tells Jack he will die for nothing. This pisses Jack off, so he takes action.

Jack is alone in the room, so he manages to break the circuit from him to the oscilloscope monitoring his health. A man moves in to the room to investigate and Jack bites him in the Neck, killing him. He gets free from his change and hides under a grate in the room. Farhan is pissed but has to leave to execute his next attack. While being interrogated Jack is told that Hassan is actually working to stop the attacks and that CTU has the wrong man. So Jack steals a car and cell phone, contacts Bill, and tells him what he knows. The White House thinks its bullshit and authorizes the Air Strike on Hassan's said location.

Jack makes his way to Hassan's operation and convinces him that he's here to save him. They get away and decide to go stop Farhan's next attack. Hassan, knowing how shit works in the terror business, brings Jack to the subway that is to be bombed. They see the bomber with another man. Jack gets on the train with the bomber, and Hassan follows the bomber's buddy. Jack manages to kick the bomber off the back of the train as he is detonating, nobody besides the bomber died.

CTU finds out that Hassan is not dead and they also pick up a cell phone call proving that Hassan is not the terrorist mastermind, but Farhan is. Jack was right I can't quite remember the ending cliffhanger... Must have been a bad one.

EDIT: Oh, Ahmed goes back home to retrieve a 'package' for Farhan. He bashes the wall in to find it, but he is interrupted when the neighbor steps in to beat his ass. After struggling, Ahmed finds a gun in his kitchen and shoots the man twice. Ahmed's teenage friend (Scott?) from across the street enters and asks what happened. Ahmed points the gun at Scott and tells him he shouldn't have come here, and tells him not to call the police. Scott pleads with him and says they are friends, but Ahmed disagrees, and says that Scott can't even pronounce his name. It's Achmed.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Last edited by Muphin at Jan 15, 2007,
awesome show, cant wait till tonights episodes air

btw its Fayad ^^^
Quote by eflex21
btw its Fayad ^^^

Thanks I think Farhan is a character in lord of the rings or something
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
It was pretty good last night. My sister screamed and ran out of the room when he bit the guys neck.
METALLICA.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
dude clhoe is hot...

didn't like her last season though.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by PinkFloyd73
dude clhoe is hot...

Hell yes she is.
METALLICA.
Quote by zakkiante
The good terrorist's name is Assad, not Hassan

Shut up I was playing guitar while watching.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Its ****ing epic so far. I started watching during the 5th season, so for me to catch up, my dad bought all the season dvds, so within 5 months I watched them. It's easily the greatest show on tv.
I'm back, you douchebags.
24 is the best, i've watched all 5 seasons in 3 weeks.

The first two episodes from season 6 are fantastic, i reckon it'll be the best season yet.
Need.New.Sig.
Page 1 of 4