You're assuming only dudes are coming to this thread?

Edit: Dudes and Lesbians
Me
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
She's not merrying anyone.

She's marrying someone called Josh, that's all that is known about him. He's not a musician.
Oh my god! You get what he's trying to say!!

"Merry?! Merry?!!? Aaaaah, my brain!!!!"
Merry?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You know what....

My care cup is empty -> |_P
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
First off. The vocalist for him = Ville Valo. Secondly, it's spelt MARRY. Not merry. Merry is a state of jolly. Thirdly. I am repeating facts already stated in this thread because saying the same thing over and over is apparently the latest fad. Fourthly. I don't know what's fourthly but it sounded cool.
Quote by Ishiga
First off. The vocalist for him = Ville Valo. Secondly, it's spelt MARRY. Not merry. Merry is a state of jolly. Thirdly. I am repeating facts already stated in this thread because saying the same thing over and over is apparently the latest fad. Fourthly. I don't know what's fourthly but it sounded cool.

first of all Him sucks
second your a genius for figuring out I spelled marry wrong.
thirdly when you spell a name such as him first letter is capital = Him
fourthly you couldnt think of anything because your brain stoped twitching
I have a banana. Do you?
'Mon The Biffy!

Boing Boing

Member #2 of the Biffy Fan Club. PM onlyonehere to join.

Quote by Caustic
I like this guy.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
its marry you dumb****

funny....I wouldnt talk.

see In a tread you started you mis-spelled a word too.

the thread was hes dead...check it out dumb F$%k
Quote by bullykai
first of all Him sucks
second your a genius for figuring out I spelled marry wrong.
thirdly when you spell a name such as him first letter is capital = Him
fourthly you couldnt think of anything because your brain stoped twitching

Haha. Ha. Funny. You criticize my grammar when you don't capitalize the first letter in your sentences or use punctuation.

And for your information. I could have thought of something, I just felt it was more amusing to write something stupid. A little idiocy goes a long way.
Quote by Ishiga
And for your information. I could have thought of something, I just felt it was more amusing to write something stupid. A little idiocy goes a long way.

And along way you will go.
Quote by Ishiga
Haha. Ha. Funny. You criticize my grammar when you don't capitalize the first letter in your sentences or use punctuation.

Hahaha, bullykio, you just got burned!!!
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.