I went to get groceries with my girlfriend, and we saw her sister there. She was complaining about how her eye was itchy all day, and told her sister. She says "Oh you probably have pinkeye, i had it, then i gave it to dad"
I let go of her hand and backed away. She thought i was joking around so she came up and rubbed her face on mine. She walked back over to her sister and her sister's friend, and i stayed away. i tried not to lose it, i went to the bathroom and scrubbed for like 10 minutes, and when i came out she was crying.
"i cant believe you are so quick to disown me"
oh.. my.. god....
Wouldnt you guys do the same thing?
rock and fucking roll
I suppose you don't usual public toilets, go on the tram/subway/bus/train etc etc too then? Get a grip man and as paper said... strap on a pair.
shoot yourself next time. then you're sure not to get it. ever
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
Quote by WasteofPaint
I went to get groceries with my girlfriend, and we saw her sister there. She was complaining about how her eye was itchy all day, and told her sister. She says "Oh you probably have pinkeye, i had it, then i gave it to dad"
I let go of her hand and backed away. She thought i was joking around so she came up and rubbed her face on mine. She walked back over to her sister and her sister's friend, and i stayed away. i tried not to lose it, i went to the bathroom and scrubbed for like 10 minutes, and when i came out she was crying.
"i cant believe you are so quick to disown me"
oh.. my.. god....
Wouldnt you guys do the same thing?

You sound like my brother... You're a prick
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
well if she give you pink eye,you give her pink eye(if ya know what i mean)
Quote by WasteofPaint
its a week of ****ing bacteria in your eye

yeah dude, but she's your girlfriend, and if she doesn't have it anymore than the odds of you getting it are really slim...even her transferring it from her sister to you even though she already had it really couldn't happen.
Your eyes get a little bit more crusty then normal in the morning and you have to have antibiotics...what the fuck is wrong with you? You sound like a huge prick.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

well see, this is why i posted it, i wanted to see if i overreacted... jesus christ
rock and fucking roll
Quote by WasteofPaint
well see, this is why i posted it, i wanted to see if i overreacted... jesus christ

You did. Now go apologize to your girlfriend.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.