i was ju8st looking at the Razorback,and it says it has a LFR! i dunno about you but for a $1000+ guitar,i think its a major jip-off. is there somthing im missing?
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
Quote by imSpecial2
i was ju8st looking at the Razorback,and it says it has a LFR! i dunno about you but for a $1000+ guitar,i think its a major jip-off. is there somthing im missing?

yeah, I've noticed that a lot of the more expensive guitars that have floyds actually have licensed ones.

Just like a lot of expensive guitars with factory bigsbys have the cheaper die cast ones.

Just a way to cut corners
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
i think it looks like a decent guitar, but not for $1000.. if it was an ofr then MAYBE....
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
lol Yeah they are kick ass guitars and Dimebag designed them himself
LoL im the 'idiot' who ordered one.

in fact i freakin love the looks , and yeah if the LFR won't do (i heard it's ping btw.... not 100% sure if it's correct but if it is. then it's a good LFR . it's the only company who can put a floyd rose logo on it as it being real and it's supervised by floyd rose)

If the fact is that the floyd rose ain't that good , then i will replace that indeed.

so then the guitar will be 1200 bucks...who cares...:p aslong as im gonna be happy with it.

I'd rather pay 2000 bucks for this guitar...then 1000 bucks for a standard fender strat.

(okay this will get me flamed) but i like controverial guitars , that are different. and uh in my eyes that's rock and roll :p

edit* ps. im not some dimebag fan ..

oh yeah and they might be overpriced i know.... i mean on dime's design scetches :p it even said an estimated price of 600-700 bucks i believe lol :/ but that went up >_> either it'sbecause of transport costs..or that dime's wife/family get's a part of the money... im not sure but hell :p