I put a thread up the other day about my beast and the harlot cover and i just put up a seize the day one on youtube also.. Tell me what you think. Comments and ratings welcomed. And don't get so ****ing bitching about the sweep picking ending, I been playing a year, and sweeping isn't exactly my strong point, like every one else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrVzkVZ9TGM
SICfreak
I'm impressed considering that you've only been playing for a year. Good job, but work on that tone. Wrong forum as well.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
yea i saw the beast and the harlot the other day but i really dont think u have been playin for only a year. but the seize the day solo isnt really hard to play i learned it and ive been playin for only a year and im self taught.
Its bad go in the right forum
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
It wasn't half bad. That's an extremely easy thing to play.
Quote by krymson
I hope that we could get some real metal out there. I guess A7X a start...
But nu metal does have its moments like Slipknot Mushroomhead and Korn.

Quote by VR2005
...Scales are basically the most useless thing in jazz...

Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
yea i saw the beast and the harlot the other day but i really dont think u have been playin for only a year. but the seize the day solo isnt really hard to play i learned it and ive been playin for only a year and im self taught.

dude. why the **** don;t you believe me, lol. I've been for a year, i'm serious. But i guess theres not reall a way to prove it to you, but really, i'm not lying. And you right, that seize the day solo isn't really hard. Just the bends people really **** up on and make it seem hard, to make it sound, exactly, like the recording. And you been playing ayear too, self taught like me? Thats cool. What can you play? You should get a video up or something. And if can 't play the beast and the harlot, i can see perfectly why you think i been playing more then a year, lol. Practice man, all i can tell you. You want believe how many times I would just sit there play the song; try the solo; hit rewind; back to the beginning of the solo; play it again. I did that like, literally, probably 30- 40 a day (play - rewind), when i was learning it.
SICfreak
nice effort, i myself though learned that in 10 mins, but coming from a person with 3 yrs experience. i though it was fairly clean though, nice job.
good thing your string dont get cut when you bend it. I already wasted 3 guitar strings just by that solo. pretty nice!!!!!
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
I learned that song in two minutes, when I was only seven, after I'd been playing guitar for three days, with Michael J Fox sitting on my shoulders and two of the three BeeGees on either arm.

And I learned to play it left handed because I wanted to give myself a challenge.

</e-flexing>
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Why hasn't this been closed? There's a forum specifically for cover song recordings.

Click on the UG Community, see if you can spot it.

Reported.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."