SO, i'm going to a ska show, and ska is usually like.. "you can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind!" but, dancing usually gets people hot, and body heat leads to sweeaaat. so, my question is, is it more attractive for a girl to dance and get into it and be sweaty, or stand around, be kind of into it, and not be sweaty?
[this is way random. ]
well have u seen that commerical with that chick dancing and she is all sweaty and its for deoderant?well yeah it is hot for girls,so rape them
Quote by Ratmlz
well have u seen that commerical with that chick dancing and she is all sweaty and its for deoderant?well yeah it is hot for girls,so rape them

^^
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
/\ haha, yeah. if you glisten you'll be fine. pretty much everyone else is[ going to be sweating]
well I love ska and go to lots of shows, and I think its cooler when a girl gets into it because girls that just kinda stand there seem like their friend dragged them there and aren't very fun.
dance, girl, DANCE!
and ska shows are fun, just watch out for creeps who seem to dancing the most aggressively when they're next to you, if you know what i'm saying
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
dancing girls (who dance well) are hot as ****

dont stand there doing nothing, its like ChrisPetrie said - you'll be boring
well I love ska and go to lots of shows, and I think its cooler when a girl gets into it because girls that just kinda stand there seem like their friend dragged them there and aren't very fun.

its true. you can tell when its someone's first ska experience. when the skanking starts there like "what the ****?"
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
ya, a circle pit with lots of skanking involved must look like some kind of tribal ritual to someone who is not familiar with it. When i went to a ska show a couple months ago, my friend was wearing two shirts, the one under was convered in his sweat, the one on top covered in other people's sweat...
Just dance, shows and sweat go hand in hand with each other and you won't be able to resist the urge to skank anyway. btw where is the show at and who is playing?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by dingmydong
ya, a circle pit with lots of skanking involved must look like some kind of tribal ritual to someone who is not familiar with it. When i went to a ska show a couple months ago, my friend was wearing two shirts, the one under was convered in his sweat, the one on top covered in other people's sweat...

That happened to me at a Flogging Molly concert.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Quote by gars jaloux
well, being a ska show, i'd skank? duhduhduh? haha. :]

Jeez, yell out your bra size and scream "Tee hee hee", why don't you?
Quote by Ratmlz

+1

Hot glistening girls that dance. FTW
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Having a good time is always sexy.

Sweat gives a person their natural smell, which can be totally sexy.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Girls who actually dance at ska shows are hot. If you can skank to a beat, then get in there and dance. If you just stand off to the side, you wont get noticed. On top of that, you've heard all the saying about guys who can dance, so go in the pit and find one.

And, this has always been my theory, Id rather dance, and be covered in my sweat and that of others, than not dance and be covered in only theirs.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit