I am 14 and play lead and rythm guitar, I am looking for people around the age of 12-16 to start an original metalcore band.

I need a bassist, drummer, male vocalist and some one who can scream. I have already found another guitarist and might have a drummer.

If their are any other guitarists interested though I don't mind having three in the band and I still haven't found a drummer I have only got someone interested so if any drummers are still interested send me an email.

Send an email to luke.mcelroy@gmail.com or guitarman81@gmail.com If you are interested.

Influences include Bullet for my valentine, Trivium, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and most other metal and metalcore bands.
Last edited by Lukem at Jan 21, 2007,
any bassists, vocalists and drummers in victoria interested??
me... im a guitarist, but im probably not as good as horvat, im 14 though, and i can do some solos. if u want me. pm me when u have a full band, im not getting winded up in trying to find all these musicians again...
ye ill send you a pm when i've got the rest of the band together. Do you no any bassists, drummers or vocalists??
hey metal_rocker23. where is mentone?? is it in melbourne? where is it near?
Last edited by Lukem at Jan 23, 2007,