Page 1 of 2
i've never been bullied in my life, but theres a guy in my english class who mocks every little thing i say because i have a stamma. i find myself now on this forum at 3 am just to make time go by slower so i dont have to go to lesson at 9. this is at college too, the last place i expected it.

what should i do? ive never been bullied before so i really dunno what to do
Last edited by fourstringpunk at Jan 14, 2007,
Ignore him. Eventually he will shut up. Bullies thrive on attention.

If the professor doesn't do anything about it happening during class, then he/she is a terrible teacher.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
do something to put him off

a person i knew was getting bullied, and one day, he just decked the other guy, punched him in the face and he never got borthered again.. although he did get suspended for a few days
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
read my "****ing pissed" thread, its pretty much the same deal
I honestly hate bullies, you could try doing what I did but Ive yet to see exactly how much trouble I'll get in (for kickin' ass!)

V hell yeah! dont listen to these people who say ignore him it'll stop - it wont unless you treat him like the ****ing **** he is
Last edited by Lexicon Devil at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by LilVikingboy
Ignore him. Eventually he will shut up. Bullies thrive on attention.

If the professor doesn't do anything about it happening during class, then he/she is a terrible teacher.

If there's a lot of people in the class then the professor might not notice...

Just beat the shit out of him...
...what's a stamma?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
he's really subtle about it so the teacher couldnt possibly notice. its just little things he says but they really get me down
Quote by Lexicon Devil
read my "****ing pissed" thread, its pretty much the same deal
I honestly hate bullies, you could try doing what I did but Ive yet to see exactly how much trouble I'll get in (for kickin' ass!)

V hell yeah! dont listen to these people who say ignore him it'll stop - it wont unless you treat him like the ****ing **** he is

I hope you eventually kicked his ass, I remember reading your post.
Yeah, that blows. I had some speech problems when I was younger, and I still do, but it's not as bad...

Just tell him to fuck off or something...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
^^^zuka: I did somewhat...I mean I punched him twice and then ...well I wrote it all in another post

but I dont think he'll be bothering me anytime soon
Go tell your professor and get a seat change. You're paying for your classes so if he affects your ability to focus in class you should be able to do something about it.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by misty_b
Go tell your professor and get a seat change. You're paying for your classes so if he affects your ability to focus in class you should be able to do something about it.

i dont sit anywhere near him

nor have i ever spoken to him, its just completely out of the blue
hahaha thats all hes doing, god ive been getting beat up, made fun of, all that fun stuff for as long as i can remember just cuz im skinny. Theres always gonna be someone making fun of you, just deal with it and be thankfull all hes doing is mocking what you say
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Where does he live? I'll go and kill him.

But, seriously, some people are just dicks like that. They don't have any lives, so they think its funny. There's a guy at our University who has a stamma, it's just hard to hear what he says sometimes - nothing wrong with him.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Me and raisinbran seem to be the only ones with any cojones in this whole goddam thread

stop pussyfooting around and kick his ass!
Quote by SavageNights
Where does he live? I'll go and kill him.

But, seriously, some people are just dicks like that. They don't have any lives, so they think its funny. There's a guy at our University who has a stamma, it's just hard to hear what he says sometimes - nothing wrong with him.

he's from blackburn...enough said haha

whats sheffield uni like? im planning on going there in a couple of years, after college

i would full on kick the shit out of him if i was bigger but sadly im skinny AND small

i am thankful he isnt twatting me but still....
Quote by fourstringpunk
he's from blackburn...enough said haha

whats sheffield uni like? im planning on going there in a couple of years, after college

i would full on kick the shit out of him if i was bigger but sadly im skinny AND small

i am thankful he isnt twatting me but still....

I go to Hallam, they say its more retarded but meh, I don't think there is much difference, except the sheffield ones are just arrogant. lol.

There's no guitar society or anything at University, sad really. Just 'rock society'.

Edit: Try working on your stamma too, remember to stay calm too. I know this guy just cannot speak when he gets into difficult situations. I remember in the walkthrough we had he just gave up. I just didn't talk, and talked bollocks (I did well in the other walkthrough talking bollocks). He got 7 marks, the other guys got 14, and I got 3.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

Last edited by SavageNights at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by altronataku
you gotta kill him, and then rape him, and then eat his fucking costumes.

and then yell "Don't you know who i am? I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
and then yell "Don't you know who i am? I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"

no i think it would create a better effect if he did that beforehand.
I would just punch him in the face or push him a little bit. I get picked on EVERY DAY and that usually seems to help a little.
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
Quote by roshiee
I would just punch him in the face or push him a little bit. I get picked on EVERY DAY and that usually seems to help a little.

Obviously doesn't work that great...
Quote by Necrophagist777

Quote by altronataku
you gotta kill him, and then rape him, and then eat his fucking costumes.

CHARLES NOOOOOO!!!
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by matt47569
do something to put him off

a person i knew was getting bullied, and one day, he just decked the other guy, punched him in the face and he never got borthered again.. although he did get suspended for a few days

Same thing happened to me. I was bullied constantly by a kid at school, and I barely even knew his name, much less the reason he was bullying me. on the school bus one day he threw his ticket at me, and I thought to myself "**** it, I've had enough... If he does anything else, I'm going to kick his ass." i turned around and said calmly to him "don't do it again". 2 mins later he threw another one at me. I stood up, walked over to him, and punched him once in the face and went and sat down again. He never bothered me again the whole time we were at school. He got a pretty big welt on his face where I hit him. His cheek was swollen for 3 days, lol.

Like my dad always said, even if they're bigger than you, kick their ass. You might come 2nd, but they'll be a very messy 1st, and it'll make them think twice about doing it again.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Quote by MrAngryEyes

Like my dad always said, even if they're bigger than you, kick their ass. You might come 2nd, but they'll be a very messy 1st, and it'll make them think twice about doing it again.

I think that's very good (but violent) advice...
Quote by Necrophagist777

G-g-g-get the fuck over it. If you can't handle one guy making fun of you, how are you going to make it in the real world when you have to talk to dozens of dicks on a daily basis? Kicking his ass might make him stop, but it won't help you in the long run. Try growing some balls instead.
beateing the sh!t out of someone in a college class will likely get you expelled, although, in any other situation, i would do it in a heartbeat. just make fun of him... for instance, is he fat/ugly/a virgin/wear man thongs?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
G-g-g-get the fuck over it. If you can't handle one guy making fun of you, how are you going to make it in the real world when you have to talk to dozens of dicks on a daily basis? Kicking his ass might make him stop, but it won't help you in the long run. Try growing some balls instead.

easy to say from someone i presume doesnt have a stammer AND i presume doesnt get bullied?

Go **** yourself right in the uretha with a dildo
Watch "Dirty Work" with Norm Mcdonald and take notes on the "fake cop' part.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Just deck him one a kid used to verbally bully me in prep and i decked him one and he was in grade 4 or something i grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him to the ground and told him to leave me alone...... (i cant remember the details, my mum told me when we were just talking about crap and i was like did I?)
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by fourstringpunk
easy to say from someone i presume doesnt have a stammer AND i presume doesnt get bullied?

Go **** yourself right in the uretha with a dildo

Just telling the truth. Once you get a job, you're gonna have to deal with multiple people daily, and not all of them are going to be nice about your problem, but you can't go around kicking their ass, so the sooner you learn to deal with it, the better you off you'll be.
I would say ignore him and if he continues kick his ass unless of course he a lot stronger than you are. If you ask me, usually people who pick on others is to feel superior to others, so try attacking back to his weak point. Like if he sucks in school say something like "Yeah, that coming from the future garbage man" and everyone will start laughing at him. I never been bullied and the school I used to go no one bullied anyone and if someone did he'd get his ass kicked and I was part of the most popular people in school so I don't really know how you feel.
Quote by beastiebeatles
Watch "Dirty Work" with Norm Mcdonald and take notes on the "fake cop' part.

God I love that movie...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
You need a quick wit in order to get him to stop, or at least make it bearable.

Just find something he does and make fun of him whenever he does it to you.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Interesting problem. Why do you care if he makes fun of you? Is it because everyone else laughs. If he keeps it up long enough people wont find it funny. They will think he is just a bully.

If people continue to find it funny.. you could find a way to make yourself popular, Nobody makes fun of a popular person. Or of coarse a good insult, or reply to the teasing. (Being good at something everyone else wants to be good at will help you get popular).

If the above doesn't work, you can always tell a friend about it or go to the teachers.
Here goes my story and how I try to deal with it

You have ONE guy, just one guy, I have 10 guys doing this to me in my college bus. They call me an Indian word for pubic hair, and thanks to that the entire college calls me that word. I never take myself seriously so it doesnt matter.They are a bunch of losers who make fun of everyone to make themselves feel good about themselves. They are very insecure, so they bring everyone else down. Huge egos. My college is 20 km away, so its 2 hours a day. I ignore them. I sit in the middle, if i sit in front,they keep shouting that word. They are such cheap bastards that they always ask for money for cigarettes. i dont usually give them. There are a few girls at the back, and they always seek attention. Such phony people. But you learn a lot in such situations, just ignore them. Its very easy to ignore them, and their stupid jokes get stale after some time. I am well respected in the college, people know me as a reasonably good guitarist who can wail sometimes, and god knows why, they are so immature and pathetic.

I always remind myself why I am going to college, why my dad has to pay that much fees, and I feel better. The world doesnt care about their opinions. The world just doesnt care. So why should you? If you have even one good friend, that is all you need. You dont have to entertain that jackass. Dont hit him or anything. ignore. It's easy.

I got a new mp3 player, so when college starts after the vacation, I'm going to listen to music all the way to college. I always read in the bus, another good distraction.

Focus on your studies, that is the only thing to do

There is a lot more in life. A lot more. Beauty to chase. Life is not so bad after all. All you need is the right attitude

ALL the best
Pavan
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Page 1 of 2