Page 1 of 2
disscuss the greatness of ramen. trade recepies,argue about favirot brand/flavor or whatever.

(i searched and didnt find any threads like this so if i missed something lemme know)

ok so my friend gave me thie recipe which i have not yet got to work but im sure if you mess around with it and are smarter than me you can figure out what needs to be dont diffrently.

take the bag it comes in (maruchan is what i use) just open the top of the bag. crush the noodles up into little peices (not like dust but small). then fill the bag half way wiith water (it should b above the crushed noodles) pour in the flavoring stuff. let it sit for a while then pour out the water. then roll up the bag forcing the noodles to one end in like a 'burrito' shape so and wrap it up tight in a wet wash cloth. microwave it for what i was told to be 3 minuts but mine came out hard and dry so im thinkin leave a little water in there when you microwave it and do it for shorter or on a lower power level. when its done it would b a log of ramen and my friend says its really good so yeah. just screw around till someone gets it right and then repost it?
I can live off Ramen Noodles. So cheap to buy but oh so tasty. If Ramen Noodles were a woman, I'd hit that.

And I don't think I want to eat a Ramen Log
Ramen instant noodles, the unhealthiest yet most delicious delicacy in the world, can well lead America into an apocalypse of bliss. They will inevitably lead us to an age of perfected succulence, unified taste predilection and a zenith of culinary refinement never before seen to mankind that will assure our nation a future which will forever be remembered as an era of harmony and three-minute meal preparations. They will inevitably lead us to an age of cancer, artificial flavoring, and a loss of the culinary arts that man has practiced since his earliest days on this planet, whether he be an Italian chef, a learned connoisseur, or a “bam”-yelling Emerald Lagasi. They will inevitably lead us – and perhaps even the other nations of this world – to a complete annihilation of the concepts of both culinary variety and patient waiting in regards to meal preparation. They will inevitably lead us to a loss of ethics and an acceptance of artificiality – both in our lives and our noodles.

p.s. - If you really used the search bar, you would have come up with this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449132
Quote by Neil_
where would we be without its greatness

Nuclear War and poverty
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by yawn
Ramen instant noodles, the unhealthiest yet most delicious delicacy in the world, can well lead America into an apocalypse of bliss. They will inevitably lead us to an age of perfected succulence, unified taste predilection and a zenith of culinary refinement never before seen to mankind that will assure our nation a future which will forever be remembered as an era of harmony and three-minute meal preparations. They will inevitably lead us to an age of cancer, artificial flavoring, and a loss of the culinary arts that man has practiced since his earliest days on this planet, whether he be an Italian chef, a learned connoisseur, or a “bam”-yelling Emerald Lagasi. They will inevitably lead us – and perhaps even the other nations of this world – to a complete annihilation of the concepts of both culinary variety and patient waiting in regards to meal preparation. They will inevitably lead us to a loss of ethics and an acceptance of artificiality – both in our lives and our noodles.

p.s. - If you really used the search bar, you would have come up with this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449132

haha funnyest thing iver ever seen. (i really did use the search bar i typed in ramen noodles idk whats up with that sorry)
My favorite way to prepare Ramen-

Cook the noodles normally, but don't add any flavor.
Then strain them so they aren't soup, but just noodles.
Add a little bit of milk, some butter, and some garlic powder.
PERFECTION.

Also, melting cheese on Ramen is awesome too.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
shrimp ramen is my favorite, with chicken in a close second....i have a feeling i will live off ramen in college
Quote by walker-rose
lol Ramen Log

With asian accent:
Lamen Rog.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
has anyone noticed that like at asian resturants on the menus it will b like 'egg roll with noodle' not noodleS idk it jsut annoys me
Get grilled chicken and chop it up and put it in some hot chicken ramen. It is amazing.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Ramens and Cup Noodles and all that bland american/western junk are crappy.

if you're a westerner, chances are you are missing out on the tasty orgasm that is asian instant noodles.

asians are crazy about instant noodles. their instant noodles are filled with a variety of spices and flavors, not just the same old shrimp, beef, and chicken flavors you get with regular Ramen. the flavor of the soup/noodles are so good and way tastier and more interesting than Ramen and Cup Noodles and all that other crap.

next time you get the chance, head down to an oriental grocery store and check out some chinese brand instant noodles. i personally love the Mr. Kow spicy beef noodle and some others. seriously, check them out, you won't go back to Ramen afterwards.
Quote by yawn

Ramen Noodles are unhealthy? I think I'm gonna choose not to believe that. I had a plan to live on nothing but beef Ramen Noodles when I move out. Not really, but I totally would.
Quote by Rebirah
Ramen Noodles are unhealthy? I think I'm gonna choose not to believe that. I had a plan to live on nothing but beef Ramen Noodles when I move out.
It's true
Mmmm....Ramen Noodles are the best.

Asian instant noodles, eh? Yeah...might have to check those out
My friend gets pissed every time i remind him I've never had Ramen.

I think i should have some, sounds tasty.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Go Out Of Your House To The Nearest Store And Get Some Right Now And Eat It Raw!!!!! You Need To Try It!!!
timmy i hate to break it to ya but thats not ramen...its SPAGHETTI MONSTER
Quote by emf810
timmy i hate to break it to ya but thats not ramen...its SPAGHETTI MONSTER

They do end all of their prayers in RAmen.
Once, my friend didn't even cook the noodles, he just pulled them out of the pack and ate it, I tried it, and it actually wasn't that bad, but i guess if you're too lazy to even cook them, then one might want to try this, it would also be good for being on the road, i think
Last edited by flaming_frets08 at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by flaming_frets08
Once, my friend didn't even cook the noodles, he just pulled them out of the pack and ate it, I tried it, and it actually wasn't that bad, but i guess if you're too lazy to even cook them, then one might want to try this
That's common knowledge...
Quote by americnidiot
shrimp ramen is my favorite, with chicken in a close second....i have a feeling i will live off ramen in college

Same here .
I'm eating them uncooked and chow mein noodles right now.

EDIT:with melted cheese
Last edited by nocuousbassist at Jan 14, 2007,
ramen noodles = single greatest invention ever!!!!
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Page 1 of 2