Inspired by the Stephen King Thread, I created this, for one of my favorite authors.
So what are your favorite Koontz books? mine would have ot be the Odd Thomas series, im currently reading Brother Odd, its awesome. Ok disscuss Koontz
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
the only books i really enjoyed by him were Phantoms and From the Corner of His Eye
Quote by kaktusnpoop
the only books i really enjoyed by him were Phantoms and From the Corner of His Eye

OOOO from the corner of his eye was an awesome book. to bad i didnt finish it
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
last one i read was sole survivor. i recently finished steven king's cell and right now im working on the steven kings the stand uncut
The Servants of Twilight was also a very exceptional Koontz book. Does anyone remember the name of the book where the characters are on an iceberg?

Edit: to AVAguitar: as much as i enjoy King, this is a Koontz thread so no king unless it relates to Koontz somehow
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
The Servants of Twilight was also a very exceptional Koontz book. Does anyone remember the name of the book where the characters are on an iceberg?

Icebound? Haven't read it, but the name is more than likely a clue.
thanks daemonika thats it
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
I've never read him, but my mom loves his books, so it might be worth checking out.
Read Odd Thomas, but didn't understand the whole black room/time warp thing. Other than that, terrific book.
I love Dean Koontz! I've read about 3/4 of his published works. My favorites are Lightning and Velocity.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
I've read Fear Nothing and Seize the Night,
From the Corner of His Eye,
Servants of Twilight,
and Intensity. Fear Nothing is probably my favorite.
I think Watchers is his best and probably my personal favorite. I also enjoyed Midnight.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Im starting a Koontz club, just put it in your sig to join
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
I was never really a big fan of Dean Koontz, sorry. I'm more of a Neil Gaiman type of guy.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
the leader i respect your opinions but this is a Koontz thread so GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im kidding you can stay if you want to)
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
I might stick around to...oh idk...hear some titles from him I missed? Maybe I'm wrong, and I missed the one title that was his great defining work that goes on the bookshelf right next to the bible, how would I know for sure without posting?

Personally I was hoping for: "Dude leader you need to read 'insert title', its awesome!" And then I would realize that at this point I'm beating a dead horse.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Dude leader you need to read "the servants of twilight" its about the "antichrist", its awesome
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.