does anyone know where i can download a good anti spy ware or anti virus program etc for free because i just read that other thread and i don't want anyone hacking my computer and ruining my life. help would be greatly appreciated.
I love white guitars!
AVG, just google it you'll find it, they have spyware and av.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
I use Spybot and Ad aware, both of which can be downloaded for free at download.com.
definitely use firefox, ad-aware, and spybot. that should pretty much cover it except virus protection which i think mcafee has a free version that is good.
Oh and yes i already use firefox should have added that, sorry.
I love white guitars!
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
does anyone know where i can download a good anti spy ware or anti virus program etc for free because i just read that other thread and i don't want anyone hacking my computer and ruining my life. help would be greatly appreciated.

i just read that too.... it scared the shit out of me
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Spybot + Ad Aware + A decent antivirus (the AOL one from their new site is actually pretty good) + CCleaner = PEW PEW PEW
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
avast antivirus
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
just surf the web until you find a dodgy site with a pop-up that asks you if you want to scan your computer
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Jakester
just surf the web until you find a dodgy site with a pop-up that asks you if you want to scan your computer

haha........................NO
I love white guitars!
go with spybot
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
*Little do people know that I only started that thread because I own Pop-Up Blocker!* Yes, use Pop-Up Blocker and save your future! Only 14.95.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
Firefox v2 with the add blocker add on
Norton Anti Virus 2005
Zone Alarm firewall - with cache cleaner, spyware and worm protection turned on.
Peer Guardian (http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/)
Crap Cleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com/)
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks