K so im 13 years old and im getting new Dimarzios in my ibanez soon and I really dont wanna pay the stupid repair man at the store $50 just to install new pickups.
Im looking to replace and install 2 new Humbuckers.

So can anyone send me the link to a really good instructional guide that will explain everything about taking out and installing new pickups?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 370DX
Ibanez TS9Dx
Marshall Dsl 401

Quote by Draind
i've had my eye on the mesa boogie line, my price range is under $600.

Quote by batman123
maybe you could buy a picture of one for 600, and just pretend for awhile...

Your DiMarzios will come with instructions. As far as using a soldering iron, they're simple to use and will also come with instructions. You should get pencil style and won't need more than 20-30 watts.
Hi, I'm Peter
^ Except that Seymour Duncans and DiMarzios won't use the same color coding. As I've said, the best source is the pickup manufacturer's own documentation. Although, the Seymour Duncan site DOES have a good video that shows you just how simple swapping out a pickup is.
Hi, I'm Peter
Oh ok, I didn't think of that. Well, read through your instructions, and if you have any questions, post them up here.
MG Free At Last
the things come with a color scheme. the output goes to the center prong of the pot, the output on the right, and the ground on the left. and if it's backward just reverse it.

the layout also makes a difference, as the # of tone controls complicate the system.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.