I've had an MG for far too long. I'm about to join a metalcore band. So, I need an amp that's good for Metal. Think Children of Bodom and Cannibal Corpse(tone, not style). But, it also needs to be good for Classic Rock and older Metal. I'm looking for a tube amp combo with no effects other than overdrive. It also has to have a gain knob. I'd also prefer one with good reverb. Oh, and it has to have good cleans, as well. This may sound picky. But, if you know of an amp that matches this description closely at or under $1500, please tell me. Thanks, in advance.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
$1500 To spend on an amp? NICE!!!!!!!

TOMS RIG
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Sunburst
Ibanez TS-9
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Line 6 Echo Park
MXR ZW-44
MXR Phase 90
Boss PS-5
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1x12 cab
I think the Mesa Boogie F-50 matches your description perfectly. Two channels, all tube, reverb, effects loop. Great for all types of music especially metal.
Quote by mentalwarfare
I think the Mesa Boogie F-50 matches your description perfectly. Two channels, all tube, reverb, effects loop. Great for all types of music especially metal.

Oh...my...God. I love you, man. It even has freakin 6L6s. I was gonna put that in the description, but I was already sounding too picky. Now, I just gotta find a dealer.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.