ok well yesterday i saw that movie "just friends" and it left me very confused. I have been in the friends zone before and i know that no matter how long you wait there is no getting out of it. Well in that movie the best friend in high school gets rejected after like 3 years of being the friend. Then 10 years later he comes back and tries to seduce the girl that he used to be best friends with by being a jerk. Then he tries being nice and THEN she tries to sleep with him.????? how the hell does that work?

obviously if you havent seen the movie then you wont know what im talkin about
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
When I first saw that I was watching it with three people... A friend of mine, the girl I was in the 'friend zone' with, and her boyfriend.

It was creepy how relevant the movie was to my situation, except I wasn't as stupid as the fat guy and that was a long time ago, I'm smarter now.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Hahahaha sucks to be you guys in the friend zone. Its funny how usually you are seen as just one of the girls.
Quote by Nightrain57
...THEN she tries to sleep with him.????? how the hell does that work?

its because shes tara reid...wait wrong movie im think van wilder who was ryans love intrest in this movie its been a while
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!