NaM_kCiTs
Hulk Ner
65 IQ
What is some of the songs that really have a meaning.. to you or everone for that matter but no one seems to no them but there Kick ass songs one of my fav is Mother-Pink Floyd its one of the songs that he made and not worrieing about all the special effects so whats some of yours
Sloopy
is classic rock.
2,622 IQ
Yeah man I see what youre talking about. I think people need to have their mind blown by Cosmic Strut by Mahavishnu Orchestra. Nobody knows them or their songs for that matter.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
BlueOyster23
Welcome To My Nightmare
860 IQ
...half of BOC's song library.

Also, few people I know know little about Black Sabbath's "Supernaut," but it's one of my favorites.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
Sloopy
is classic rock.
2,622 IQ
Quote by BlueOyster23
...half of BOC's song library.

Also, few people I know know little about Black Sabbath's "Supernaut," but it's one of my favorites.

Yea man Supernaut's the best.

I cant really agree with the BOC comment because I have all their LP's and in high school me and some friends were in a band that covered lots of their 70's tunes. BOC POWER!
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Lost_Rose
UGs custom LP player
416 IQ
supernaut I read somewhere was to do with a greater being, bigger than anything greater than god etc.. that has everything
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS