The original buffalo wing sauce deserves all the respect it can get, in my book. Buffalo wings are buy far and away the best food ever invented?

What's everyone's favorite use for the sauce?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Best shit ever on fried chicken!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I love it on pizza. Makes it taste 10x better. I hate the buffalo wing sauce though. Makes everything taste like wings
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Best sauce ever. Its obviously really good on wings, but I like it on pizza and burgers as well.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Never tasted it. Is it really hot? I love really hot wings. Some restaurant here has some called Suicide Wings. Sadly they don't live up to their name .
I love Franks Red Hot Sauce

I put it on and mix it with everything
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
That stuff is INCREDIBLY weak. Tabasco is the BARE MINIMUM, in regards to heat. It's 40-50K on the Scoville scale. Frank's is, I'd say, probably around 10,000. Jalapeno's are about 4,500. A good Habanero is 250,000, easy. HOWEVER, Frank's is TASTY. It turned me onto hot sauce, actually. I'd go through a bottle every week or two, and I'd soak Tostino's oven pizzas in the stuff. You can drink Frank's hot sauce without getting sick. That's the thing, to me, that says it all. I've drank Tabasco shots on several occassions, and that's pretty bad, but Frank's is no big deal. Great flavor, but it seriously lacks heat.
I put it on anything. I once ate 4 kraft singles with some Franks on them. And I fucking hate kraft singles.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Tabasco sauce beats franks for me...

I eat it on.....

salad, mx it with ketchup or A1, steaks, chicken, eggs, PRINGLES, by itself, hot dogs, chili Lots and lots of it.

i just emptied the bottle of it i had the othe day.

call me crazy
Those who never made mistakes, never made discoveries."

Japanese/Chinese

Weapon: Gibson Les Paul Studio.
i loke it for making chicken wings at home ohhhh i want some now
It's OK, I like the Lousiana Hot Sauce better though.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Frank's is pansy hot sauce. Try some Dave's Insanity sauce, it's like the moonshine of hotsauce.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
Frank's is pansy hot sauce. Try some Dave's Insanity sauce, it's like the moonshine of hotsauce.

Yay, someone with testes. Is insanity sauce derived from Habanero peppers? Is it tastey?
It's good, but I prefer green chile.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Joe Perry's hot sauce anyone?

Frank's is tasty yes.

I just absolutely smother it on everything meaty :P
Quote by Yertle
The original buffalo wing sauce deserves all the respect it can get, in my book. Buffalo wings are buy far and away the best food ever invented?

What's everyone's favorite use for the sauce?

Buffalo wings?!

i... confuse.
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART
Tabasco has too much heat, it blocks any flavor

I love Frank's on eggs.
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
Insanity Sauce is amazing, it has health warnings.

Anything beyond a few drops is apparently extremely dangerous. My friend ate a whole packet of crisps (or "chips", if you're like that) with loads of sauce. He was crying by the end.
I bring Frank's Red Hot sauce to school everyday!! It's great on our sucky pizza.

I love how it's not too hot or mild, and it tastes amazing!!

I hope to try the Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce one day. Has anyone tried it? Is it better?
That shit is AWESOME. I put it on everything. Try it on oreos! pop off one cookie, carve out a hole in the cream for a few drops of hot sauce, replace the cookie and eat it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I love Franks! I buy it by the gallon at Sams club! It's hot and has flavor. Tabasco sauce is
only hot. Texas pete is my next favorite. Next time I got to Gatlinburg, I'll have to look up some of the other sauces.
Quote by ForbiddenDonut
Tabasco has too much heat, it blocks any flavor

I love Frank's on eggs.

Anyone who says Tabasco's heat blocks out flavor doesn't know what they're talking about. Tabasco is quite a flavorful sauce. Habanero is the hottest variety of pepper on Earth, and all the sauces that have implemented it (I've never had it straight ) have had a distinct, unique, smoky flavor. Heat doesn't block flavor.
Meh, it has a decent flavor, but when I can drink a hot sauce like water, it should just be called 'sauce'. Give me a habanero based hot sauce any day.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
That Dave's Insanity shit is crazy hot. At first I thought it would be like every other tabasco or hot sauce, so I put a shitload into a bowl of chili and DAMN was I wrong that stuff can burn you another asshole.
"Suck my ass!"

- Zakk Wylde
I love Frank's Red Hot on macaroni & cheese, fried chicken, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Hi, I'm Peter