7 18%
Guitar Center
8 21%
nude pics
24 62%
Voters: 39.
I think Guitar Center blows comared to MF
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
I love Musicians Friend but what's the difference?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Same animal.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
origionally posted by some unimportant prick
Same thing dipshit. Guitarcenter used to link to Mf

well SOOOORRRYYY but when I saw the difference in prices I just assumed they were differen't. And If I'm not mistaken, there's an add for the girlscouts here on UG but the girlscouts don't have tabs, and UG doesn't sell cookies. so maybe two sites that link to eachother..... wait for it..... AREN'T THE SAME, this could be the same company, but I prefer MF
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
i use musicians friend mostly, but they built a guitar center here about 8 months ago. now i just buy stuff i cant find at GC, Daddy's Junky, or Buckdancer's at MF
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Tits Or Gtfo!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
well SOOOORRRYYY but when I saw the difference in prices I just assumed they were differen't. And If I'm not mistaken, there's an add for the girlscouts here on UG but the girlscouts don't have tabs, and UG doesn't sell cookies. so maybe two sites that link to eachother..... wait for it..... AREN'T THE SAME, this could be the same company, but I prefer MF

Uhhh...good analongy, dumbass. That made no sense at all. Before gc had there new online buying, if you wanted to buy from gc online you went through mf. Not rocket science.
Dude, musiciansfriend goes throught guitar center. MF is G/C's online outlet other than guitarcenter.com
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
i look for stuff on musicians friend
i go to guitar center and get something specific.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
This thread just goes to show you.............. In the end, nude pics always win.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I just ordered something from musicians friend, but that was the 28th. It was a 230 dollar amp and ups lost it. Now they are doing a search that will take 3 to 4 weeks, Im pretty irritated
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
I just ordered something from musicians friend, but that was the 28th. It was a 230 dollar amp and ups lost it. Now they are doing a search that will take 3 to 4 weeks, Im pretty irritated

that really sucks. I ordered my weeping demon from them and they got it to me in like 4 days (standard UPS Ground shipping too)

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Shredlet
Tits Or Gtfo!

QFT

i picked nude pics

but i use MF because ive never even seen a guitar center
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.