how many ppl out there wish there was a mute button for the drums?

EDIT: i'll post this so ppl can understand what the thread is about. "no.. at band practice when ur trying to work stuff out with the rest of the band with what part they should be playing and all that.. all my drummer does is sit there and beat his drums and makes is very difficult to talk to the other ppl... and generally very difficult to get him to stop too..hmm"
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Last edited by cyclobs at Jan 15, 2007,
oh ok.. well maybe normal drummers know how to shut up...
Quote by musical donkey
no.. at band practice when ur trying to work stuff out with the rest of the band with what part they should be playing and all that.. all my drummer does is sit there and beat his drums and makes is very difficult to talk to the other ppl... and generally very difficult to get him to stop too..hmm
Quote by musical donkey
lol.. no mic.. we didn't even have a singer and amp r loud enouh to be heard 3 blocks down the street
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by cyclobs
no.. at band practice when ur trying to work stuff out with the rest of the band with what part they should be playing and all that.. all my drummer does is sit there and beat his drums and makes is very difficult to talk to the other ppl... and generally very difficult to get him to stop too..hmm

just ask him to stop
Quote by MartiniKiss7
just ask him to stop

tryed that... normally lasts bout 5 seconds
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by dennmetal
The drums drive the music. You are stupid.

he can drum for his life when we r playing a song... normally when we need to talk bout something is when we want him to stop..
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by OrangePossum
take his sticks

lol... yer.. but when you think you have them all he always seems to pull a cupple more from somewhere :P
Quote by musical donkey
My F uc k ing drummer does that too!!! And every drummer i know! I wish there was a mute button too.
Quote by death_rider
My F uc k ing drummer does that too!!! And every drummer i know! I wish there was a mute button too.

^^ finally someone agrees with me
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by cyclobs

I khnow exactly how you feel i know this one guy and he just wont stop playing everyone wants him to stop and no matter how many people ask him hell do it again in two minutes.
I love white guitars!

*silence...looks at my avatar*

I love being a drummist
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
yah my primary insturment is drums so,uh asshole state your problem first,but I do sometimes do that,but not often,like ill do a big ole solo at the end of songs when we are done playing it
Quote by cokesodanotdrug

*silence...looks at my avatar*

I love being a drummist

hahaha.. drummist... i like that
Quote by musical donkey
I just think it's funny..heh..especially when you stop right..and the rest of the guys are all "ok he finished, so what I was saying was" and right about there I start up again.... oh man it's great...besides it's not like we don't have a lot of time to do shit...if we were practicing on limited time, like we only had an hour to practice I wouldn't, but we always have plenty of time for those kinds of shenanigans.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Neil Pert........................................No u cant mute drums, it takes away the backbone of the song.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Haha my drummer does that , you ask him to stop and he does and he gets bored after about 3 seconds and starts whacking away again, sh*ts me up the wall.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by soul_power
Neil Pert........................................No u cant mute drums, it takes away the backbone of the song.

maybe u should read the whole thead
Quote by musical donkey