Looks KICKASS! I like how they introduced mythological aspects/fantasy into the actual story. My only gripe is that the Spartans should be long haired.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
It's rated R? DAMNIT! I mean, I knew it would be, but I wanted to keep my self in the dilusion that I'll be able to see it no problem. Shit... But yeah, it looks SICK!
They should! I read "Gates of Fire" by Steven Pressfield and got really into the whole Thermopylae thing. I remember the scene where the Egyptian guy with the unpronouncable name "Ptammechus" or something asked Dienekes why Spartans all had long hair. He told him that "No other adornment makes a comely man more attractive or an ugly man more terrifying."
It's a F****** alligator!

Edit: Nevermind wrong movie. Yeah, I wanna see this movie.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by bambi_slaughter
Hasn't there already been ALOT of threads on this...

Wouldn't know, I've been banned
hell yeah dude. that movie looks sick. in school we're studying ancient greece and stuff, so it's creepy timing for how perfect it is. But they got a lot of historical stuff innacurate from what the trailer shows. but I don't care, it looks awesome anyways. my teacher's annoyed by it tho. Jokingly, I told him that nothing he said makes sense and I'll just learn from the movie
haha he got pissed.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I remember seeing the commercial for it and thinking; "I wonder if this is historically accurate."

Then a rhino came on a gored some guy. And I was convinced.
I read the graphic novel by Frank Miller at work one day, and I read that the movie follows the graphic novel almost exactly