That shit was bomb.

I think Demetri Martin is one of the best comedians out there today.

Did anyone else see the special? It was really good. He plays his instruments really well.

It was kind of disappointing that part of it was an advertisement for Microsoft, but at least the ads were good...

What are your thoughts?
yeah i saw it and im now im watching it again,reminds me of mitch hedburg,but in song/pictures form
Yeah that guy is pretty funny.

"Why do people wear camo in urban areas it's like (shows a pic of a stickman in the city) hey it's an asshole, but when you're in the woods you'd act like....Is there an asshole out here???"
yo.

I BELIEVE
im literally watching right...noq. i misspelled that word, because i wasnt watching my fingers. IAm actually impressed tho how well he can play while just speaking. I figure its one thing to play and speak in a rythem, but hes just talking. im a bit impressed.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
i saw a transvestite with a shirt that said guess.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

"Why do people wear camo in urban areas it's like (shows a pic of a stickman in the city) hey it's an asshole, but when you're in the woods you'd act like....Is there an asshole out here???"

stole joke from carlin...maybe he should write his own jokes, then i might try to watch him
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
ltmq that was halarious, i love that guy hes such a genius, i mean his material its so original and funny, hes a great mucisian to, i mena, bells, harmonica, and guitar, and piano? and he can do piano/guitar, bells, harmonica at the same time, wow
id love to c him live, the adds wee pretty funny too
PILLOW FIGHTS

man vs woman = cute
man vs man = gay
woman vs woman = awesome
man vs pillow = weird
pillow vs pillow = crazy awesome

hes so funny and is a great musician too.
swan fart
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
awww no fair , i bet this was an american thing?? you get all the fun. I wanna see
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
dudes i watched part of it and now im trying to find my harmonica, and i cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I saw it and thought it was amazingly funny... when I first saw his 30 minute special a while back I thought it blew... but this one was pretty funny...
††††††††††††††††††††

Quote by Chevylegend454
Ddarkgod667 Your my hero
for today at least

Quote by Home_EG
I don't get it...

Dave Mustaine?

Is that the guy who wasn't good enough for Metallica?

If you like Nu-metal... check these guy's myspace out
origionally posted by silent caution
stole joke from carlin...maybe he should write his own jokes, then i might try to watch him

maybe you should speak in complete sentences, then i might listen to what you say

The part where he went to get hid harmonica and kept playing was pretty funny.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
I just watched it a while ago. I thought it was awesome. I like the rock paper scissors Joke.
I like the way he does it too, He doesn't make each joke flow into eachother, he just says them.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I Want My Harmonica!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
the rock paper scissors thing has always peeved me. paper can withstand rocks? physics dictates otherwise.
I thought it was really funny, but then I was pissed that it was just an ad for Microsoft. Apple has Justin Long, so now Microsoft gets Demetri Martin to try and stay "cool" with the indie kids. What a bunch of posers.
Member #23 of the Opeth Fan Club

God is dead.
i watched it with some friends- it was great

I once saw a door that said exit only... so i entered it and i told the guy at the desk, "you severely underestimated that door over there... by like 100%"
game set match = tennis

set match run = arson

priceless
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Didn't see this but I've never seen something by him I didn't like.
His Trendspotting clips on the daily show are always hilarious.

And I can't stop watching his "H.A.N.D.T.O.S.S.". Reminds me of so many people
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
He's a genius. My favorite part's always the Large Pad gags.

I swear, the Clown Flow Chart, Glass 1/2 Full (BABY BLOOD!!!) part, and the songs aren't ever bad either.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I about pissed myself. I love Demetri Martin (almost in the gay way as well). "This is a pie chart for procrastination." He's fucking hilarious.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Is it just me, or are these COMPLETELY random comedians some of the best?

The ones with catchy one-liners, little to no back story to the jokes, and just real mind bogglers the big comedians now?

Sure, there are tons of present day comedians that thrive off of story jokes (George Carlin, Patton Oswalt, Robin Williams, etc.), but I mean, Demitri Martin, Mitch Hedburg, that one weird guy.... I can't remember his name, he's got the bigger hair, he wore a hat, and had a low voice, hardly smiled, just real calm...

Anyway, they really seem to be the drving force of comedy today.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
that one weird guy.... I can't remember his name, he's got the bigger hair, he wore a hat, and had a low voice, hardly smiled, just real calm...

I think I know that guy... Is he the one who sang the songs about how his friends died in freak accidents?

On topic: Demetri Martin is hilarious. I watch his stand-up whenever I can. I loved his Large Pad segment.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Saw it twice tonight and I was lqtm.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Does anyone think they can tab out what he was playing?
haha.
I just got done watching it and am thinking about tabbing it out.
But it would be cool if someone beat me to it :]
Cuz I'm lazy and stuff.
K, cool.