Yeah. They're great.

The singer has a great set of pipes.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i'm quite heavily into them right now. they're also from Sweden... that makes 2.
yeah, yeah, whatever
Quote by Nelsean
Yeah. They're great.

The singer has a great set of pipes.

Yes! Man, that guy can wail.
I first heard Mine Machine from them when checking out Pandora.com

First thought was, "The guy could sing!"

I think they're great.
Yeah, the singer's good. I like his mix of growls and clean vocals.
Quote by ArtistOfRuin
Searched, couldn't find a thread so...........what do you guys think of them?

I like them a lot. A great Melodic Death Band.

Fixed.

Scar Symmetry own. I haven't checked out Pitch Black Progress yet, but Symmetric In Design is a really good album.

EDIT: I think Scar Symmetry are the only melodeath band I've heard that don't use guitar harmonies. The only harmony I've heard them play is the intro to Chaosweaver.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Jan 15, 2007,
Don't like them much - to me they seemed like just another Gothenburg scene band with nothing new to offer to DM in general.
Gear:
SX SJB62-5 5-String Fretless Jazz Copy (EADGC)
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Fretted (BEAD)
Ibanez IBZ10B 10 Watt Practice Combo Amp
DR Stainless Steel Lo-Riders
Yamaha Air Cell Straps
Melodic prog?

Decent band though.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Scourge441
Fixed.

Scar Symmetry own. I haven't checked out Pitch Black Progress yet, but Symmetric In Design is a really good album.

EDIT: I think Scar Symmetry are the only melodeath band I've heard that don't use guitar harmonies. The only harmony I've heard them play is the intro to Chaosweaver.

dude man scourge ive heard you obsess over them many a threads ago. and you still havent checked out pitch black progress?? i gotta say both albums are just insanly awesome. i cant even say which is better, if anything pitch black i would have to pick. but only because it has more songs
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
I have only heard one song: dreaming 24/7..and i love it. Great singer, and i actually attemped the intro to that song..but SS tabs are stuffed on this site though...you can't open them. But anyway great band.
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Bump.

They do indeed own. I'm listening through Symmetric By Design and I love it. Wish I could get a hold of Pitch Black Progress too.
Go get your shovel.
I ****ing saw em last night! THEY OWNED. I met Jonas afterwards too, kickass guy, loved me cuz I seemed to be the only person who knew the lyrics . Alot of the people at the venue kept confusing Christian with Jonas cuz they're both bald