Page 1 of 2
haha she obviously didnt go. she spelled because wrong. lol

haha also what a f*cking dumbass. not every guy is rich. therell be like 9/10 of the world female population left if the onyl marry "rich guys". and, if he makes all that money, then he wont have any time to go out to eat wiht her every night. even if they did, shed jsut get fat from eating so much shit and then she wouldnt get any.

what a dumb bitch.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Last edited by [the]whorocks at Jan 15, 2007,
haha, true. Man... if anything I'll marry a rich girl :P
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
I dont think anyone will marry her.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Not only is it the stupidest, it's also the most poorly written article I've ever read in my life. The editor of that paper should shoot themselves.
MG Free At Last
Quote by ljplum12
Not only is it the stupidest, it's also the most poorly written article I've ever read in my life. The editor of that paper should shoot themselves.

i wonder why the editor even allowed the article to be published
If a guy wrote something like this about women they would cut his penis off and use it for the lethal injection.
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
That must be from a middle-school newspaper or something;

poorly written

poor story

poor parents for spawning such a stupid bitch
Quote by kaktusnpoop
i wonder why the editor even allowed the article to be published

Well the editor might have wanted an article on why school is vital for kids, but he/she found this bitch and got exactly what he/she wanted.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 15, 2007,
Quote by ljplum12

F-U-CKING RIGHT. For a newspaper, that was horrible. And she looks way old enough to know better. Redneck.

Quote by fragydig529
Her mom also spelled Lindsey wrong..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
Last edited by santhony1987 at Jan 15, 2007,
*Marries her*

*Has kids*

*Punches her in the face*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Dumb bitches aren't fun to bang. I hope that girl never gets married and has to become a prostitute while living a horribly life. Thats a fitting punishment for writing such a dumb letter.
Class A Procrastinator and Class A Guitarist..
Nuts, a search of myspace returned nothing. I was really hoping to find her.
MG Free At Last
I...Like....The...Color.........Pink.

I would be surprised if this wasn't fake, but that doesn't make it any less funny.
Quote by fragydig529
Her mom also spelled Lindsey wrong.

Now I've got diet pepsi all over my keyboard! You are spot on, brother.

Whats sad is that alot of women actually look at life like this. What I want to ask her is why she feels she is so fucking special? Why are girls so much better that they get to enjoy the fruits of life while us guys get the indigestion?

From a Christian viewpoint, and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't woman the first to sin? There is some food for thought for yall religious folks.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I think we should all share equal responsibility in life.

That said if you want to be a stay at home mom, thats fine. There are plenty of chores to do around the house while us guys are bringing home the bacon. Again, this ties in with the equal responsibility.

Wow, I'm a worse writer than she is.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I really, really hope this is a satirical piece.
Major LOL @ the beauty school bit.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by AK Guitarist
From a Christian viewpoint, and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't woman the first to sin? There is some food for thought for yall religious folks.

Meh, yeah, but it's kinda irrelevant to the point of the 'story.' That's for another thread though, I suppose.
MG Free At Last
Quote by waterproofpie
I really, really hope this is a satirical piece.
Major LOL @ the beauty school bit.

We all hope it's satire, but our wishes can't always come true. I do, in fact, know girls just like this, so I have no trouble believing it. This article, and others like it, really has been horrible for my faith in humanity.

However, that doesn't stop it from being hilarious.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Quintessence153
We all hope it's satire, but our wishes can't always come true. I do, in fact, know girls just like this, so I have no trouble believing it. This article, and others like it, really has been horrible for my faith in humanity.

However, that doesn't stop it from being hilarious.

Come on fwhgds,
everyone knows girls like this.
I just didn't know they were literate
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
Come on fwhgds,
everyone knows girls like this.
I just didn't know they were literate

Sorry, I wasn't aware that these girls were so rampant outside of Kansas.

When I was young and naive, I thought that the world would be perfect because stupid people couldn't figure out how to breathe and died off early. Catholic school taught me otherwise.

And I think you were going for "fhqwhgads," but you were close.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Quintessence153

Haha, It's been awhile.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Good to know that there's women out there that still know their place.

It's retards like these that are causing me to lose faith in humanity. It's a good thing she won't go to college anyway. She's too stupid to have any real responsibility.
Quote by ljplum12
Meh, yeah, but it's kinda irrelevant to the point of the 'story.' That's for another thread though, I suppose.

Yes and no, really. It depends on how you look at the story. I believe we are all equal, but from a religious standpoint, if anyone is to bitch, its us guys. Woman screwed us over first and now she thinks she deserves more. I think its a valid point if choose to look at the problem in that way. I don't look at the problem that way, but I threw it out there anyways.

Hope that clarifies it a little. :snyper:
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Quintessence153
Sorry, I wasn't aware that these girls were so rampant outside of Kansas.

When I was young and naive, I thought that the world would be perfect because stupid people couldn't figure out how to breathe and died off early. Catholic school taught me otherwise.

I asked my friend Joe,
I asked my friend Jake,
They said it was the fhqwhgads
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Metal claw
She can approach life however she wants.

If she succeeds, then good for her.

uh, no
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
lol that mafe me laugh.

offtopic... bigwillie what part of san jose?

<--- goes to Leland high
Is this paper...serious?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
...if she expects us guysto bring home all the money, she better expect to back off of those womens rights. one kick = one dollar =]

stupid bitch...rahhabrhnedfcvnsndcka, up yourself/sexist much?
I see her future, its full of panhandleing because every guy she dates will read this and slap her in the head and tell her to be a bum. Someone should send her to work in a mexican sweat shop, then she would really wish she had gone to college. Not to mention collige is NOT a ****in requirement. ****in preppy bitches should all j/ be locked up and given therapy.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
How old is she supposed to be? It sounds like she's a frikken 5 year old, she can't even spell.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by xninja
lol that mafe me laugh.

offtopic... bigwillie what part of san jose?

<--- goes to Leland high

Good ol' Branham, for me.
Longest sentence ever?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Page 1 of 2