Do NOS and used but working vintage (50s, 60s) tubes, tone capacitors, speakers have any value?

Tubes in the types 12AX7, 12AU7, 6V6, 5U4, 7025, 5Y3, 6L6, and 6BQ5 and the brands RCA , Mullard, Tung Sol, Amperex, GE, Raytheon, and Sylvania. Sprague ( Bumble Bee) tone capacitors and Jensen, Magnavox and Rola speakers.
Yep, they've VERY valuable to some people. If you have a bunch (sounds like you might) sell them to somebody who really cares about them. It really irritates me when cool stuff goes to some idiot who'll just destroy it. Find a good buyer.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
haha yeah i was looking into buying out an old vintage audio parts store and parting it out on ebay. most of it looks like it would be worthless on ebay but im not really sure what exactly is there. lots of old amps, tubes, circuit boards, speakers, rotary speaker parts, cabs, and stuff like that. i dont know what im doing with electronics and really have no desire to fiddle with any of it so i was going to just part it out and hopefully get a return out of my investment through ebay. hopefully i can go look and see whats there tomorrow or tuesday.
It could be a good idea, but it may not be worth it if you don't know what it is and how it works.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Well if you decide to trash them, just send 'em over this way

+1 with me
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I'm in!
you can have all the circuit boards, components, etc. between you. i'll take the cabs, speakers, amps, etc. aka, the valuable stuff.

and a few of the tubes.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
maybe. but you have to praise me in some form or another for my sig...
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
teeheehee. you fell for it! thanks.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
I havent gotten a chance to look at the stuff in person but the guy who is selling them sent me a few pics of the stuff. Links are below to the pics.

From his email to me...
"12AX7 a dozen or so, many 12AU7 ( a few NOS) a few pairs of 6V6 black plates, probably 20 5U4's, a working HAmmond M3 Amp with Jensen f12 field coil speaker from 56' that I used as a guitar amp for a while, a 200watt 7027 amp ( with wurlitzer tone cabinet thats the size of a leslie) that worked before the 5R4GYB tube got lost in the sea of tubes, a Lowrey 6v6 tube amp (18w I think?)" There is also a tube tester and a cap tester included.

These arent the pics of everything just a bunch that he sent me. He said he has boxes with hundreds of tubes in them and a bunch of other stuff. Hes asking $1000 for all of it. Right now im not sure what im going to do, ill have to go and look at it all in person and work on that price a little.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v492/evansut77/misc%20stuff/
Wow thats a lot of tubes. Yea, its all very nice and all, but please tell me what your going to do with $1000 worth of tubes (besides give half of them away to me)?
the plan is to sort through it and part it all out on ebay then make a profit. From what was described to me i dont think all of that is worth $1000 plus the effort to sell it so there would have to be some negotiation on the price. From my research it looks like 90% of it is pretty worthless but some of it might sell well on ebay. I prolly wont keep any of it but this guy needs cash and wants to liquidate.
You can sell each tube for 8-12 bucks used probably since they've got vintage mojo. Unused tubes you could maybe make up to 30 bucks on. Just the tubes seem worth it.

Hammond organs are wicked cool too.
Someone gave me a broken Hammond organ to fix not that long ago. It's a solid state though.
MG Free At Last
A tip:

If you're keeping and using some of the tubes... Sell the boxes (assuming they're a nice vintage.) People will pay for a genuine mullard/RCA box.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details