I am searching for intonation hex screws for a Jackson Licensed Floyd Rose (The trem that comes on the DK-2). Our local Jackson dealer will NOT help me get this simple screw and trying to deal with Jackson directly is a lost cause (their customer service has really left a bad taste in my mouth). I've hit up every hardware store in town as well. I can find the screws for an Original Floyd Rose easy enough, but I am not sure if they have the same thread count as the ones on the Jackson Licensed Floyd Rose trem.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this situation for me. Will the OFR screws work? If not, maybe someone could point me in the right direction as to where I could order the proper screws online.

Beers,
AK :snyper:
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Awesome! 3 months out of commission for a screw that costs a quarter. I ordered one so lets hope. Thanks much.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately