Five and a quarter in Texas. Or is it $5.15? One of the two.
MG Free At Last
it 7.25 or 7.50 in california
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
in texas its like 5.15 but its supposed to be raised to 7.00 pretty quik here, which really sucks because everything is going to go up in price.
5.15 or 5.25 or something. its getting raised to 7.25 or 7.50 soon.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by captainjackass
5.15 in Kansas its 10 something in New mexico... but you have to speak english and spanish

10 something in New Mexico?!?!?! I'm not sure if you're joking, but if you aren't, you're horribly mistaken. I lived and worked in New Mexico for 4 years, and minimum wage is 5.15 no matter how many languages you speak.
MG Free At Last
7.75 in canada...but it's the damn canadian device.
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

$6.50 in Illinois. It's gonna get raised sometime this year.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
So whats minimum wage in your state/province?

In Alaska, its $7.15 (which is good for me) and some people are even trying to get it higher

Greetings from Fairbanks! :snyper:

Yup, USD$7.15 here in Alaska.

To the guy who wasn't sure about Texas its USD$5.15. I've spent a couple years on and off in the Abilene area.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
A_New_Level, you have the best avatar I have ever seen.

dipshittiest movie evar.
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
Quote by AK Guitarist
Greetings from Fairbanks! :snyper:

Yup, USD$7.15 here in Alaska.

To the guy who wasn't sure about Texas its USD$5.15. I've spent a couple years on and off in the Abilene area.

Ouch. Fairbanks. How cold is it there right now?
i dont know what is here in australia but im getting paid 6.86 which is terible...and fro the foringers a guitar world magazine costs 10.50
$6.25 in Arkansas but imo they oughta pay you just for living in this hell hole.
in the uk its £5.35 ($10.50) an hour i believe... although for under 21s its 4.45 (8.50) and under 18s 3.60 (7), although obviously money goes substantially further in the US compared to over here.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.