Alright troops. I need to do a roll cal from when I was gone. All troops must send me a PM of their name and rank. I may have to change some peoples names and some ranks depending on how good youve been upholdin your jobs. GET TO IT! AND UNLEASH CHEESE! ALSO I AM LOOKING TO COMBINE THE TAQUITOS ALLIANCE WITH THE POCKET ALLIANCE! I need the founder of the taquitos to respond and have it sorted out!
Last edited by metabolicmaggot at Jan 15, 2007,
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Alright troops. I need to do a roll cal from when I was gone. All troops must send me a PM of their name and rank. I may have to change some peoples names and some ranks depending on how good youve been upholdin your jobs. GET TO IT! AND UNLEASH CHEESE! ALSO I AM LOOKING TO COMBINE THE TAQUITOS ALLIANCE WITH THE POCKET ALLIANCE! I need the founder of the taquitos to respond and have it sorted out!

SLIPKNOT SUCKS!

thats all

ps. bagel bites ****ing rock
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
People looking for rank upgrades you have to reqruit as many people as possible and PM me who you reqruited and I will rank you as following.
what exactly do u do?
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
can i join? pizza bites ftw.

also has anyone tried microwavable breakfast burritoes? those are f-ing awesome.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Im reporting back to you through this thread. Everything is fully functional as far as the club goes. We just have to message the Tacquito Alliance and tell them to merge.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
What are you smoking?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
What are you smoking?

Im not smoking anything, I just love pizza bites.
Quote by metabolicmaggot

Are we gonna hang Senior El Tacco? He always gets around with the margaritas .
Quote by metabolicmaggot

Dude, you missed the war. And the roll call. That was years ago.
Vietnam is not interested in Slipknot loving idiots like you. Deal with it.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Whats a Pizza Pocket?
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Quote by sock_demon
The power of cheese club commits itself to your cheesy means

Are you willing to fight off the invasion that is bagel bites with us?
Taquito Army presents 5 members, including myself. I have a list of names at my house. I am Official Viking Knight of the Pizza Bites Alliance, member #5. I agree, as Commodore of the Taquito Army, that we should combine. I motion the name Taquito Bites Alliance.

Bagle bites taste like hairy vagina.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
No club threads, explicit rule.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
PM Rankles to join the No Club Threads club.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
PM Rankles to join the Wrath of Wrankles club.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>