Page 1 of 2
GOW has to be one of the best games i've ever played in my life...this forum is for discussing the game and the xbox 360...i dont like how you can chainsaw someone from a mile away....but the graphics are amazing along with the online expierence...What do you think?
-BAMF-
Member #8 of the Creedence Clearwater Revival fan club

pm cptbeefheart or Pi3h-boy to join
I own this game and have an xbox live account on my 360...It is a VERY VERY good game. Stomping on someones head in multiplayer is great. haha
whats you name on xbox live???
-BAMF-

also a good game
-BAMF-

awesome game.
(wishes he had live)
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

wicked game online add Meatspin69 too your friend if you want
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh god i gotta sig that shit
absouluetly amazing game, took a little while to get into like, but is ****ing amzing nows anyways
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
I don;t play GOW much online, mainly cos i think i suck, but if your up for some co-op IbanezPlayer let me know. But i agree, its a truly amazing game.
signature
Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
awesome game.
(wishes he had live)

i wish i had a 360 but my parents wont buy one so im going to have to save up for one
what does everyone think of the new maps, great that there free, hear its somethin to do with the discovery channel payin 1 million to make it free for us, ****en legends.
i like raven down but not old bones
-BAMF-

I played that a lot with my friend over winter break. Great game.

I will say though, that when I played my own 360 at home, that Oblivion is the greatest game ever to me. Sooo beautiful and mesmerizing.

Also, has anyone had problems with their 360 scratching up games? My friend had his copy of Dead Rising get a scratch ring around the middle of the disc, so that when he would open up two doors while playing, it would say Disc Read Error.

And I just talked to my little brother last night and he said our 360 did that with Oblivion
Luckily I still had the receipt so we can get a new copy, but is this normal or just really bad luck for my friend and I?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Well, to be honest it's one of the better games i've played on the 360, I love playing online when I go to my friends place and use his, although I always get noobed because I don't play it that much. Just my 2 cents =)
Quote by LilVikingboy

I will say though, that when I played my own 360 at home, that Oblivion is the greatest game ever to me. Sooo beautiful and mesmerizing.

Also, has anyone had problems with their 360 scratching up games? My friend had his copy of Dead Rising get a scratch ring around the middle of the disc, so that when he would open up two doors while playing, it would say Disc Read Error.

And I just talked to my little brother last night and he said our 360 did that with Oblivion
Luckily I still had the receipt so we can get a new copy, but is this normal or just really bad luck for my friend and I?

actually that happend to me like five time...it happens when the system is bumped or knocked over while it is running...i've went throught 3 or 4 halo discs now...lol...
-BAMF-

That's strange. My 360 is sitting quite firmly on a table near the TV. Never bumped, moved, or otherwise during gameplay.

The ONLY thing I ever thought was how I turned it off. It seemed odd to me to just push the big Power button as the only way to do anything. No reset button or anything like PS2 or whatnot. I'm sure that's not the problem I just always had a weird feeling.

And I always pushed the Disc button or the button on screen to open/close it. I never pushed the tray in manually. So I have NO idea why that happened.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
yeah i play GOW alot round my friends house

i might even consider buying a 360 with oblivion and gears of war now with xbox live
GOW is an awesome game! It had problems with people glitching and "connection to host lost" in the beginning but theyve patched it and released new maps recently.

And I hope you guys know you can turn off the console without even getting up, press in and hold the Guide button on your controller, then select "turn off console".
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
yea they are also comming out with even more maps here soon...my gamertag is KarrollKrazie08 add me i u want to play...i havent been playin too much latly but i will prolly still rape u soo add me
-BAMF-

Gears of War........orgasmic, anyone?

Honestly, the graphics...heh, the game should have its own engine, and other games should use it (like some games used Unreal engine)
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

I Personally think the story is terrible and the encounters are monotonus and the diolauge sucks. But Multiplayer is kickarse
Sig What?
I love Gears of War, but I'm actually starting to tire of it a bit. Been playing Splinter Cell: DA and Battlestations Midway lately. Picking up Crackdown next week... YAY!
i play a lot online when i get time.... steelerfan091 for anyone who wants to add me
hiding behind a corner while the other team comes to flank you and blowing them in half with a shotgun or grenade tagging them never gets old
My friend, whose gamer tag is Aescio, always screams "HA" when he kills someone, and every time he gets killed he gets killed he says "Oh, cheapshot?"
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
GOW is incredible!! Btw can anyone tip me how to defeat RAAM at the end?? That fudgepacker is hard to kill ...
Member no.3 of the 'Jack Daniels is an Ignorant Prick' club
is that where you have to get to that big bomb thing at the other end of the carriage of the train, and this big arse mofo is blocking it? me and my mate kicked arse at that. basically all i did was use the sniper rifle on his noggin, while my friend shot loads of those explosive arrows at the bastard. good times.
Quote by cuss_man
is that where you have to get to that big bomb thing at the other end of the carriage of the train, and this big arse mofo is blocking it? me and my mate kicked arse at that. basically all i did was use the sniper rifle on his noggin, while my friend shot loads of those explosive arrows at the bastard. good times.

Thats the one!! But im doin 1 player and the comp partner i have keeps gettin killed so quick, so when i revive him its constant failure
Member no.3 of the 'Jack Daniels is an Ignorant Prick' club
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
IbanezPlayer27 I'm playing Tony Hawk Project 8 alot now.

i'm sending you a request
Quote by LilVikingboy

yea they have a hoel drilled in the disc tray. sometimes the hole will have a bit of a lip on it that cuts a ring into ur disc. mine was doing it, so i got a knife and scraped a crater out on top of the hole. doesnt hurt them now im pretty dissapointed with teh quality of teh system though. mine broke down a while back...i sent it in. when i got it back it barely worked and i had to send it back again. almost everyone i know has had to send theirs in. its ridiculous. at least they extended the warranty though.
I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't have an Xbox 360.......However, I play it from time to time and I love it, even though I suck at it
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
IbanezPlayer27 I'm playing Tony Hawk Project 8 alot now.

Download skate. Demo (yeah its actually spelled "skate.")
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
It's a good game but it was HIGHLY overrated.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Gears sucks. Most overated game on 360. Online was pretty good, then after about 2 months it became lets run to the power weapon on the map, and run around like chickens with their head cut off with shotguns. And single player story was aweful, no character development what so ever, plot was so generic and strait forward, no twists at all. Gameplay in single player might be the only thing that this game did ok.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
Page 1 of 2