What did you think of this game...rex stepped it up a little and the kicker won it in ot....what did you think of the defense/offense....?
-BAMF-
Member #8 of the Creedence Clearwater Revival fan club

pm cptbeefheart or Pi3h-boy to join
The defense by number 48, U.Gforums was a bit shoddy as that backwards lateral spam pass made it into the pit at least 3 times more than it should have. Being a sports analyst however, I predict a comeback offensive from the special teams consisting of Ad Ministrator, Moder Ater, and POST ONE THREAD AT A TIME.
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
^lmao thats ****ing great

wait, dude you sigged yourself... what the hell?
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
it was pretty good
a little dissapointed that we
("we" being the Seahawks)
didnt win

i think we could have won though if we didnt try for that field goal the minute before the game went into overtime

idk, it didnt seem that it did much except give the Bears the ball at the 50 yard line
Last edited by superunknown at Jan 15, 2007,
personally, living in chicago being a bears fan it was ****IN AWESOME.

un-bias-ly however, the bears we pretty good, defense was a bit shaky, they gave up some plays, the offense was pretty good to, Rex stepped it up, but he had no idea what to do when the blitz was coming, he was stunned, so i think if he works on that aspect of his game he could do better next week. as for the seahawks, its tuff playing a road playoff game especially in the city of wind, but they never gave up, hasselbeck made some poor decisions and made grossman seem like a "peyton manning" at times, seahawks defense gave up some big plays, but overall they faired well against the bears. the real challenge for the bears it next week against the saints, look for the saints offense to ride the "great" bears D, but if gross steps it up to a whole nother level next week, look for this game to be a shoot out, and come down to the wire again. at least i think
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Grossman hardly "stepped it up".Saints will destroy DA Bears and then the Colts will knock off the Saints. As much as I dislike Peyton Manning, this is his year.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
Grossman hardly "stepped it up".Saints will destroy DA Bears and then the Colts will knock off the Saints. As much as I dislike Peyton Manning, this is his year.

Are you telling me them Colts will beat the 11-1 postseason Patriots?

Manning better improve his passing, otherwise Brady and the rest of them will pwn the Colts.