I've just been offered to buy this Marshall JTM-30 (2x10) and wondered how much they are worth in excellent condition 2nd hand?

Also, any input on what their cleans and mid gains are like.

Cheers.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
What year is it?

JTMs are great the really do have great tones, good cleans, good thick distortion.

Check ebay "completed listings" and search for jtm 30, that will give u how much they are worth.

Why not get a jtm45? thats the legenary tone.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
how much are they asking for it? ive seen old ones going for a few grand but that seemed a little steep, ive never really dealt with vintage marshalls. but the reissues seem to go for about $400 on eBay.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
JTM30s aren't like JTM45s, it's based on the JCM900s, not a lot of people like them that much.

And don't think of buying one if you don't even know what they sound like.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I wasn't going to just buy it without having a go. Just wanted to know if £200 ($400) was a good price.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
thats about what they go for used on eBay $350 (which is closer to 200 GBP) to $400
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
thats about what they go for used on eBay $350 (which is closer to 200 GBP) to $400

Actually, the exchange rate is $1.94 to the pound at the moment, so $400 is closer to £200. But cheers for the info anyway.