Poll: Do you watch Thriller/Horro Movies alone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you watch Thriller/Horro Movies alone?
I watch them with my friends
10 40%
I watch them by myself
10 40%
I dont have any friends
4 16%
Im too scared to watch a scary movie
1 4%
Voters: 25.
okay, stupid thread but i was wondering, who here watches Thriller/Horror Movies by yourself? or do u only watch them with your friends?

personally its 10x more fun to watch them with your friends, when someone jumps and shits themselves its a good laugh. but by urself it just seems pointless... anyone agree?

EDIT: i suppose if u watch them alone, it'd be scarier... and therefore you can say ur tough
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
If you watch alone you can focus on the story and plot and actually see if it's a good movie. If your friends are wusses then they'll be jumping around and yelling "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" and stuff. That seems to get in the way for me.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
If you watch alone you can focus on the story and plot and actually see if it's a good movie. If your friends are wusses then they'll be jumping around and yelling "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" and stuff. That seems to get in the way for me.

lol i pictured that
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
I bit my wrist so I could die. See how it bleeds?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Speaking of "Thriller" movies, I was very dissapointed to see a preview for the remake of "The Hitcher" the other day. The original was gold and the sad thing is 90% of the people who go see that movie will think it's an original.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
speaking of thriller movies i recently watched swimfan.... and you shouldnt even bother it was the crapest thriller movie ive seen in years...
its sometimes good to watch it with chicks cause they always want a guy to hold them. whether is scary or not.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
im a huge horror fan so both, if its my first time watching a movie then i like to watch them by myself so i can really take it in and admire the makeup effects and whatnot. If its a classic or something ive seen a whole bunch opf times then i like to watch it with freinds, also some hhorror movies are more suited to watching with freinds/a chick than others.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm