Just wanted to post this because it's a rare occurence (at least i hope) to save someones life.

I was at my grandpas dinner party and he had some guests over, real old like 75+. Well, we were eating prime rib and this old lady starts choking on her meat. No one noticed as she got up and left right away, but when someone questions her and she didnt respond, the old ladies husband went to her. Well, she was starting to pass out and she tripped and hit her head on the bathroom sink. Well, now shes going unconcious, cant breathe, and everyones freakin out.

Anyways, i went down and did the heimlich maneuver, it was weird as i thought she was going to die and i was holding someone who would die in my hands. Luckily, she spit it up and managed to breathe. The paramedics arrived a few minutes afterwards (about 5). She would of been a goner, the reason no one else coul dof helped her is she was in an awkward position only 1 person could get to (weird bathroom) and the couple people who tried to lift her couldnt, and i doubt anyone else could.

Just something ****ing crazy that happened, I am glad everything was fine, she was bleeding a lot from the cut on her head.
Cool, that's good karma for you.........I went to my friend's house and ate cake today...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
thats pretty cool...this dude i know's brother saved a girl who was goin to comit suicide
Yeah thats cool man, but I dont know whats more amazing, that you saved a life or that a bunch of 75+ year old people were trying to eat prime rib! hope the karma gets back to ya though. But on a diff. note, someones gotta tell me what I have to do to get the kind of karma I need to meet the girl in Soul Powers avatar!
Kickass, i wondered how many people have had to do something like this. I was just shocked it ended with her living.
well, i aint saved anyones life, but, i ate a full family homestyle lean beef pie last night by myself..........................

but, Your a modern hero my friend!
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
nice! although i think in australia the heimlich maneuver is illegal lol

my friend saved a kids life from getting run over once. it was at the bus stop and this guy kicked this kids ball onto the road (shockin kick) and the little kid ran after it, as a truck was comin round the corner... and my friend actually ran across the road and grabbed the kid and carried him off the road before the truck went past. and then the dad came out and was like hugging him and stuff and yea...... so at school we made him a medal in woodtech, and got him a cape from the art room lol

saving lives rules!
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
congrats man
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by Jakester
nice! although i think in australia the heimlich maneuver is illegal lol

my friend saved a kids life from getting run over once. it was at the bus stop and this guy kicked this kids ball onto the road (shockin kick) and the little kid ran after it, as a truck was comin round the corner... and my friend actually ran across the road and grabbed the kid and carried him off the road before the truck went past. and then the dad came out and was like hugging him and stuff and yea...... so at school we made him a medal in woodtech, and got him a cape from the art room lol

saving lives rules!

Same here, except no football and my friend was walking.....stupid nubnub, I didn't even recieve a thank you except an ungrateful "I wasn't goin 2 getz ran ova..."
yo.

I BELIEVE
Oh once my mum and I were driving home from the city (for some odd reason) and it was real busy and stuff, and there was this car pulled over on the side and these two women were like waving to get people to stop, and we were the only ones that stopped. There was this man in the back of their car who had a stroke or something, so we called the ambulance, and I went to a nearby house and explained what was happening and I got a pillow and a blanket n stuff, we were trying to get him out of the car but he was like 80yrs old and we didnt want to hurt him, and when the ambulance came, they just like grabbed his feet and yanked him out of the car lol.

We got a call the next day from one of the women who was there, and she said that he woke up at about 2am, and had a sandwhich and stuff, and was talking a little, but then died a little later
I took a bullet for my sister once.
Probably didn't save her life though, coz the bullet hit the outer region of my shoulder, and my sister is 4-5 inches shorter than me... So yeah, it was only stupid really haha..
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Your a hero!!!!!

(I'm not joking)
Quote by sTjImMy83091

You're my new idol.

Quote by Liberation
Mike_rocka_boy, I know this is offtopic, but Id like to commend you on being the smartest 12 year old Ive seen today, you actually know spelling and grammar!
Nice job.

However, my main motive for posting in this thread is to say how ridiculous it is for a thread like "What's your favourite guitar colour" to have more replies.
It's always good to save someone's life. I once saved a kid from drowning in a swimming pool when his dumbass mother wasn't paying any attention. The kid was like 8 too.
Quote by Horebane
Nice job.

However, my main motive for posting in this thread is to say how ridiculous it is for a thread like "What's your favourite guitar colour" to have more replies.

Well you don't expect UG to be full of highly moral and kind people, do you? I mean, this IS the pit... though I do agree it's rather lame.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!