Due to all of his work being all over the place genre-wise, I thought this would be the right place to post this. Correct me if I am wrong though.

But anyways, Ive been on a huge Devin Townsend band for the last two weeks and it seems as though hell take my #1 spot (beating out Dream Theater) soon. So my question to you all is what your favorite album(s) (be it DTB, SYL, ambient, whatever) or song(s) from any of his projects is/are
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Absolutely love Terria, annoying though that there aren't enough tabs of his songs out there.
"Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave" - Penguin
Bastard off ocean machine biomech, earthday and deep peace off terria. Vampira and vampolka off synchestra and deadhead off accelerated evolution. DTB rocks!
Album wise, Id have to go Ocean Machine, Terria, then Accelerated Evolution.

Song wise, I cant really pick a favorite/put them in order but Deadhead, Planet Rain, Kingdom, Earth Day, Canada, Bastard, Death Of Music, and Slow Me Down are up there.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
There's a Devin Townsend thread in the Metal forum, so I'd say delete this and search for that one. Anyways, the man is a genius. I have AE, Terria, and Ocean Machine. All being class work.