Ok, here's the deal.

I'm a Guitarist/Vocalist in Virginia, and I'm trying so hard to find a second Guitarist and Bassist to join this band I'm trying to form up.

I'm the Singer and Rhythm Guitarist, and I already have a Drummer in place... We just need 2 other people to finish this and get things goin.

Our influences include:

Trivium
Metallica
Megadeth
HIM
Darkest Hour
Slayer
Pantera
Story of the Year
Bullet for my Valentine
Dragonforce
God Forbid
Black Label Society
Children of Bodom

There are a few more, but those are the main influences.

My exact location is Mechanicsville, Virginia. Close to Lee-Davis High School, if you have any idea where that is. Though, I'm in my senior year and will graduate this June, and will be moving over to Richmond, in hopes of finding band members whom are dedicated as much as my drummer and I.

If its a question of dedication... I'm putting forth my entire effort in my life to create a Thrash Metal band, to be part of the generation that brings it back. I know, huge undertaking.

Age isn't really a problem, as long as youre not like, over 30 or below 14. All I ask is that you love metal, are dedicated to the point of wanting nothing more in your life than to play in a band, and are willing to practice and gig... alot.

If youre interested and in the area.. PM me, email me at omgztehat@yahoo.com, or send me a messege on myspace... www.myspace.com/omgztehat

Thanks
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
i live in richmond, and am looking to make some noise myself. what part of richmond are you moving down too? i go to VCU, so im in the Fan. i play bass and guitar, but my influences are more along the rawer lines... Pantera is a big one, but then other bands like Eyehategod, Exhorder, Slayer, Darkthrone, Discharge... just pretty much just the rawer side of any kind of metal. anyways, my IM is kirkm5point3, or just PM me, but get back to me man.
I live in Henrico near University of Richmond but im already in a band. If I find people who want to join a metal band ill let you know
I play bass and I'm trying to find somewhere to play, I like Lamb of God, I'll be moving to Charlotesville over summer, and I'm working on getting a big amp. E-mail me or something at Omniphant@hotmail.com
Quote by Ryioku
Ok, here's the deal.

I'm a Guitarist/Vocalist in Virginia, and I'm trying so hard to find a second Guitarist and Bassist to join this band I'm trying to form up.

I'm the Singer and Rhythm Guitarist, and I already have a Drummer in place... We just need 2 other people to finish this and get things goin.

Our influences include:

Trivium
Metallica
Megadeth
HIM
Darkest Hour
Slayer
Pantera
Story of the Year
Bullet for my Valentine
Dragonforce
God Forbid
Black Label Society
Children of Bodom

There are a few more, but those are the main influences.

My exact location is Mechanicsville, Virginia. Close to Lee-Davis High School, if you have any idea where that is. Though, I'm in my senior year and will graduate this June, and will be moving over to Richmond, in hopes of finding band members whom are dedicated as much as my drummer and I.

If its a question of dedication... I'm putting forth my entire effort in my life to create a Thrash Metal band, to be part of the generation that brings it back. I know, huge undertaking.

Age isn't really a problem, as long as youre not like, over 30 or below 14. All I ask is that you love metal, are dedicated to the point of wanting nothing more in your life than to play in a band, and are willing to practice and gig... alot.

If youre interested and in the area.. PM me, email me at omgztehat@yahoo.com, or send me a messege on myspace... www.myspace.com/omgztehat

Thanks

whoa I go to lee-davis!!!! what's your name, maybe we know each other!!! Well, I'm a sophomore, so maybe we don't...who knows. I want to join a band, but I'm not a huge metal fan and I'm not sure I'm anywhere near good enough to be in a band anyway.
Last edited by tkdfighter at May 2, 2008,
i know where lee davis is maybe we could get together and play im more into hard rock then metal though
I live in the area but I don't consider myself to be quite on the level of what I'd expect out of a lead guitarist
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX