Ok so I have learned what intervals, diatonic, chord construction, scales, circle of fifths, works. I even know a bit about how modes work, now I wanted to ask what stuff should I take a look into next and any links that would be a good source for it? I still don't feel any closer to understanding how to put together a song still lol, probably one of the last things to learn...
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
I'm not sure if you're up for it (you probably are, I'm not saying you're not), but you could try some chord analysis if you haven't already. I personally found it quite interesting and helpful. I'm not sure on what internet sources there are for studying this, but there are numerous books on it (can't name any English ones right now, you should check your local bookstore).
Because I am wondering how much music theory does the average 1-2 year musician know? that may be a way to go any other suggestions?
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
How much do you know about chord progressions? Do you know what makes the ii-V-I so awesome? Reading music isn't a bad idea either.
can't say I know a lot about chord progressions, for some reason I was thinking it was the I-iv-v was one of the more common chord progressions... I would actually really like to learn how to write music thats one of the things I was hoping to work up to, I also want to get to the level of at least what every guitarist should know music theory wise.
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
I-IV-V is more common in rock and stuff of that nature, whereas ii-V-I is used more in Jazz.
Huh i see, something to look into for sure.
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
Major scale, pentatonic scales, modes.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥