I haven't got a clue what should I do with it.Any idea what songs I should learn with it? Thanks.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Jimi Hendrix Voodoo child, or some metallica, enter sandman maybe
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Guns N' Roses - Civil War

Or you can just play Funky stuff. I do loads of it, it kicks ass!
guns n roses - dont cry (solo)
Alter bridge - one day remains (if you have the time to learn it)
Alter bridge - Find the real
Been away, am back
i lot of the newer tool uses wah.. see: lateralus, right in two, jambi, no quarter
GnR - Dont Cry Solo doesnt use Wah....but Civil War is Good, its in the E Scale....or says this book i got
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
i would recommend voodoo chile (slight return)

i struggled with that song for the longest time then i realized it sounds close with wah on in the treble position
Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani
Ceremony - Joe Satriani
Crush of Love - Joe Satriani
Yer i agree with Pete Griffin, Voodoo Child (slight return) is a good one to learn.
An easy one, umm "Fox" by Millencolin, or "Cant get my head around you" The Offspring...not as much fun to play as Voodoo Child
Voodoo Child rocks for wah

But personally, i play ALOT of Iron Maiden and Tool. And i find places that in the original song didn't have an effect and incorparate it into the song. Wah is pretty much essiential for tool, so check out lateralus, sober, vicarious and jimmy just to name a few
Quote by AshDoro
GnR - Dont Cry Solo doesnt use Wah....but Civil War is Good, its in the E Scale....or says this book i got

Sounds good if you use it though.
Been away, am back
Quote by Uber-rocker
rap sucks

Was there any point to that at all? Blargh.

I find just improvising my usual stuff, then adding wah, sounds pretty good. And maybe use it to spice up some boring barre chords.
Red hot chili peppers use a lot of wah... but deffinatly learn voodoo chile first
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Anyone can give me a good link to enter sandman's tab?I tried playing the highest rating one,but it didnt really sound like enter sandman
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
try some funk it teaches you better rhythm, and gets you into some other genres, like blues and jazz, or try some metal that's always fun